Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
After owning in excess of 200 vehicles I have never kept one as long, as I have kept my Frontera! It just seems to cover every aspect of my driving needs, load carrier, comfortable long range driver, economy, weekend explorer, and shopping trolley
I have always liked the Frontera's ever since seeing one for the first time in 2002 but was never able to afford one until I bought my first Frontera which was a 1993 2.4i lwb in 2008 and now I am on to my second Frontera which is a 1999 2.2 DTI lwb.
I can never go back to owning cars,now that I have got the frontera bug. I had a shot of my brothers 56 plate focus st-3 the other week and I felt that my was on the floor.