I think I would take the fine

banter general discussions etc

I think I would take the fine by Drift on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm
Ste
FOG Administrator

Frontera Technical Support
Often Imitated Never Bettered

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk
Image
Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
Drift
The Man-ual
The Man-ual
 
Posts: 43955
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:20 pm
Location: Driftshire
Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Daddy's Car or Triggers Broom
Modifications: 2.8 TDI LWB
Tinkered to it's practical limits but understated, though shockingly cool (do you know her?).
She is nicccccceeee ;-)
Region: North West
Skype Username: driftwood10

Re: I think I would take the fine by 4x4 bobby on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:30 pm
I don't know Ste it makes for interesting reading mate!!!!! :lol: :angel:
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
Image
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
cron