[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Are Gmail Addresses banned ?
Does anyone know if gmail address' are banned from this server/forum? I am using my Irish Vodafone email address but that will be cut off soon and I only have a gmail account otherwise. I dont want to have to get another email address just to use a forum. Any ideas admins?
Last edited by Trugga on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason:(Trugga) - Title edited
Modifications: Blanked EGR Valve 265/75/16 Marix Lions Pro-Comp Steering Stabiliser Rough Country Shocks + 5" Suspension Lift UCA Ball Joint Spacers + Low Profile Bump Stops Stainless Extended Braided Brake Lines 1.5" Body Lift CB Lowered Front Diff Hangers Grooved and Dimpled Front Brake Discs Front and Rear Recovery Loops Petrol Cap on a String Secondary Air Injection System Removed Removed Front ARB
Soon to have 5.13:1 Diff's Got the Diff's just need to fit em
To be honest I think that they should be allowed. I'm not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs but Gmail is probably the safest "free" email account on the web. I'm not aware of any bots etc being able to obtain a Gmail address. I had to use my work email to sign up, I've been using Gmail for years.
Ok - somehow the gmail address made it onto the ban list - not sure how (*looks around the other admin!*).
I have removed it now, so should be ok
Jay FOG Admin & IT Techincal Consultant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Annual Meet 2012 | 1996 2.8TDi LWB | Comments on my Fronty | CRAG | Marshalling ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may want to offend you again in the future
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen, carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel, dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights, cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
ahhh i see like some dodgy forums and download sites don't allow you to use free email addresses they get put on a ban list? but why would we ban free email accounts?
COOKIE POSTS.....KEEP COOKIES AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING!!! rich2.4i and meooo!!
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen, carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel, dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights, cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen, carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel, dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights, cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
Modifications: Blanked EGR Valve 265/75/16 Marix Lions Pro-Comp Steering Stabiliser Rough Country Shocks + 5" Suspension Lift UCA Ball Joint Spacers + Low Profile Bump Stops Stainless Extended Braided Brake Lines 1.5" Body Lift CB Lowered Front Diff Hangers Grooved and Dimpled Front Brake Discs Front and Rear Recovery Loops Petrol Cap on a String Secondary Air Injection System Removed Removed Front ARB
Soon to have 5.13:1 Diff's Got the Diff's just need to fit em
No, all is fine on Gmail as I use it for notifications and to activate accounts with no problems, in fact thats how I got the notification that this thread had been posted on.
In your user control panel click on board preferences then click edit posting defaults and make sure the bottom part, notify me upon replies replies default is select to Yes.
Strange, but great! I was notified on this post, but that was the first mail I have recieved after registration!? I checked my user prefs last week when I started wondering. All well now obviously.