The Bighorns mot is up in november and it needs some time off the road forsome body work and running repairs. I borrowed some cash an bought a SE7 Calibra its only a 2.0 16v eco but i have always wanted one and now wee man is now 10 i can get one i paid £430 with mot till march 2014 which is a fair price i think.
I found it felt alot heavier than the Bighorn especialy the steering and the low down positionand head room is going to take a while getting use to after all this time. My mate dragged it up here for me as he was coming this way saved me the journey
I would of loved a isuzu paizza but finding one in price range would need more work. mates has the cavvy saloon with the 1.7td isuzu was tempted but Calibra and a petrol was on my mind i nearly went omega . I was going to sell the Mk1 an buy a later version trooper/bighorn havent decided yet so i figured fix it for mot now so i have it for winter an if i do sell it will have a full mot i fear some one would break it for the engine an scrap rest