Help wanted with a small engine

banter general discussions etc

Help wanted with a small engine by alsavs on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 pm
Hi all. I have a mitsubishi small engine model number G400PVY that i was given. I want to give it a rebuild has it has been standing unused for atleast 3yrs. I have been trying to find a exploded view and parts list for it but with no luck. I have tried contacting Mitsubishi but have had no response back yet. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction to get this information. Cheers Alan.
Alan.
alsavs
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: East sussex
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1992/K
Modifications: Non as yet
Region: South East

Re: Help wanted with a small engine by fogman on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:10 pm
have you tried the mitsi owners club mate ?
WHY AINT I GOT AN ALL SINGING & ALL DANCING SIGNATURE LIKE BOXY & DRIFTY ?

Image
User avatar
fogman
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 am
Region: East Anglia

Re: Help wanted with a small engine by alsavs on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm
Hi frogman. Yep had a search on there but with no luck either.
Alan.
alsavs
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: East sussex
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1992/K
Modifications: Non as yet
Region: South East


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests