Saw these on the bay....no nasty little torx bolts like the avm's, infact no cover bolts at all, which makes me wonder whats involved in fitting the circlips...
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: 1.5" Body Lift, Trooper 3.1 Rear Coils, ES9000 Shocks+2" , 2" Torsion bar windup, Maxxis Buckshot M/T 265/76/16, Roof Lights front & rear, Waffle Boards, Tow Bar, Snorkle and wading cutout switch, Underbody Armour, Bull Bar with spots, CB, handsfree Phone kit, fridge & PC MM Navigation.
I can only assume no circlip ... which means the CV joint will fall out the back of the hub when your on full lock and flexing it.
I think I will stick to Aisin, and AVM.
Edit:
Unless the outer body slides on afterwards. You fit part of the mechanism, put your circlip on. Fit the rest of the working mechanism, then bolt the outer casing on afterwards.
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition. Hi-roof modification. EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed. Front Manual Locking Hubs. Rear Limited Slip Differential. Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster) 33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's. +2" suspension lift. +3" body lift. Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm. Irmscher wheel arch flares. Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)