Modifications: full roll cage snorkle SOA lift winch bullbar winch(ramsey pro 8000) hilift jack mount waffle boards mounts jerry cans mount cb radio front and rear recovery darken leanses 8x spot light rear work light bucket seat 5 point harness
Modifications: full roll cage snorkle SOA lift winch bullbar winch(ramsey pro 8000) hilift jack mount waffle boards mounts jerry cans mount cb radio front and rear recovery darken leanses 8x spot light rear work light bucket seat 5 point harness
Does the wider prop shaft give you much more clearance Andy? I thought about sourcing and fitting them but after speaking to Glynn Lewis - fella who sales them for the LR market - he told me I'd be wasting money because the Fronty angles are OK as opposed to LR 'restricted' prop shaft angles.
From what I have read this morning (only 15mins ) I was in a rush to get the car back on the road. I should get about 32 degrees more then a standard prop shaft. The bloke who was selling it was only up the road and was only £20 more then a standard one.