Peugeot 307 sw hdi 07 fuel filter

banter general discussions etc

Re: Peugeot 307 sw hdi 07 fuel filter by Renegade on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm
Sorry for the delay mate.. The best I can say is theres a large black box on the left side towards the bulkhead. I think it has to be turned up. There should be a collection of relays/fuses there. Its been a few years since I did a clutch in one and had to remove that out of the way. Among the worse jobs I've done... As far as earths go, I just can't remember :oops: So what's wrong this time? :lol:

Sorry, heh heh.
"The door won't open."
"Fine, we're stuck.."


My Frontera:)
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=51836&p=558224#p558224
User avatar
Renegade
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Ireland (Rep.)
Model: 2.5 TDS San Diego 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Vehicle Name: Isabel
Modifications: Just tyres and a pair of Aisin manual hubs for now:)
Region: International

Re: Peugeot 307 sw hdi 07 fuel filter by justdan on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:11 pm
What's wrong lol what's not lol ..... Another break down , opened the door alarm went but only inside the car !!!!!! Key in wouldn't do anything ! No ignition lights etc ! So got in the car from the back door ! No alarm , key in and beeped its backside off !!!
Greenflag arrives , puts his BROKEN jump leads on ! It's tried to turn ! But he decided its not goner start and took the car back to the house ! ( WIFE WAS DRIVING )
I arrives home , jump leads on and it started !
Wondering if Iv a bad earth someplace !
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Re: Peugeot 307 sw hdi 07 fuel filter by Renegade on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Jesus Im having serious trouble with passwords.. lets hope this one sticks :roll:
Right, I'm honestly stumped on that.. Possibly a battery on it's way out. Or indeed an earth. I'd start by making sure the battery terminals are tight. Then, assuming the battery is good, connect a jumplead between the negative terminal of the battery and a metal point on the engine. If the car starts under its own power with the lead like that, then an earth problrm is very likely. I'll see if I can dig up anything about earth strap locations but generally speaking, earth straps are found between the gearbox and the body, or on the ring of bolts between the engine and gearbox, or around the engine mount on the timing side.
"The door won't open."
"Fine, we're stuck.."


My Frontera:)
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=51836&p=558224#p558224
User avatar
Renegade
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Ireland (Rep.)
Model: 2.5 TDS San Diego 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Vehicle Name: Isabel
Modifications: Just tyres and a pair of Aisin manual hubs for now:)
Region: International

Re: Peugeot 307 sw hdi 07 fuel filter by justdan on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 pm
Cheers for the pointers matey , thinking it may be a webuyanycar job lol
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Previous

Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests