[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Testing the water for a spanner PARTY at mine






Testing the water for a spanner PARTY at mine

banter general discussions etc

Hi all.

Just testing the water to see if anyone would be interested in a spanner PARTY at mine:?:

Needing a couple of jobs doing on my Fronty.

Changing rear diff cover plate & oil. (supplied)

Adjust handbrake and possibly more jobs on my Fronty. :lol:


Work out what the puzzling problem I have just now.

If anyone needs abit of welding doing,I will let you use my mig welder at the spanner party. :lol:

There will be burgers,bacon butties and plenty of tea & coffee and maybe get the mini BBQ out & the gazebo's. 8)

Date & time to be arranged,if anyone is interested.
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

I could be game for that if it fits in with my shifts and we ain't plum deep in snow !!!!!!
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

I will try to work around peoples times. As I have plenty of time on my hands. :lol:

justdan,that would be great and hopefully we could arrange something that will suit everyone.

Just put up your dates and lets see if anyone else is available at the same time (depending on the weather).
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

where abouts are you exactly ? i might pop up and give a hand ( and learn more off you guys in the process ) if the distance aint too bad.
thats if you let people from south of the wall come lol
User avatar
carlisletiger
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Location: carlisle/penrith
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tiger
Modifications: hull city furry dice , head skimmed , timing belt , EGR blanked, graphite grey Terrano alloys ,graphite grey nudge bar , 2" coil spacers , side decals removed , new rear crank seal , new clutch , new vac pipes
Region: North West

Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!



MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
Image
User avatar
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?
 
Posts: 12694
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Isle of sheepey
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Greg, if Dave is holding the party at his house, then you will be looking at about 500ish miles from the sometimes sunny south to the lands across the Forth, north of Edinburgh.
Kodiak Transglobe 2.0 SWB

Bricks are the knowledge you are taught,
the cement is the experience you gain that holds them together.
User avatar
Big Dav
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Modifications: Fitted - inclinometer, ice alert, wildlife whistle, drawbar/50mm towball;7781
Region: Scotland

Big Dav,your not wrong there bud. :rotfl:

Im in Methil,Fife,Scotland and if any members from South of the border are more than :welcome:
Last edited by dave1966 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

User avatar
carlisletiger
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Location: carlisle/penrith
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tiger
Modifications: hull city furry dice , head skimmed , timing belt , EGR blanked, graphite grey Terrano alloys ,graphite grey nudge bar , 2" coil spacers , side decals removed , new rear crank seal , new clutch , new vac pipes
Region: North West

I'm a Englishman living in Scotland so it's dangerous territory for me lol
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

They will have Evictions like on Bigbrother soon mate...so watch out... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!



MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
Image
User avatar
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?
 
Posts: 12694
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Isle of sheepey
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

:clap: :lolno: :thumbup:
Ok , spanner party ! I appear to be of most Thursday and Fridays at the minute ! Bit I can do some juggling if needed
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

User avatar
chrisgg90
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Glasgow
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: The Snowman
Modifications: None yet
Region: Scotland

My fronty is going to a garage tomorrow to have the fault that it has got just checked out but I will keep you posted. There is a few jobs needing doing still. :lol:
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests