// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Annual Meet 2012

Annual Meet 2012

Annual Meet 2012

Postby Alchamist on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok guys, here it is! :lol:

Date: 4th to the 7th May 2012

Cost: £40 per vehicle

The cost of entry includes a single pitch for a caravan or tent. Extra pitches are an extra cost I'm afraid (as we are charged more by the site). It also includes a BBQ on the Saturday night. We will also be holding a BBQ on the Sunday, but this will be on a donations basis (either food or money! :lol:)

This might seem a little draconian, but due to some issues we have faced in previous years, we have had to issue a set of rules for the annual meet. Please take a moment to read them. By signing up to attend you are agreeing to abide by the rules.

To sign up, please visit this form and enter your details. Once I have received the form, I will add your name to the list below this post. Once you have paid I will change your name to red.

To pay, you can send it via Paypal to alchamist@googlemail.com (but please make sure you pay the Paypal fee). PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FOG DONATION LINK! If you would prefer to pay by cheque then please PM me for my address. If you can get cash to me safely then I will accept that (but please do not post it! :lol:)

As we get closer to the date I will firm up details with the site as to when we can access the site etc. For those of you that missed it last year, here is a link for the site: Avalanche 4x4

Any question, please see the "Annual Meet Questions" thread in this forum.
Jay
FOG Admin & IT Techincal Consultant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annual Meet 2012 | 1996 2.8TDi LWB | Comments on my Fronty | CRAG | Marshalling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't
Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may want to offend you again in the future
Alchamist
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Grey Devil (new name pending)
Modifications: .
* CB
* Rear recovery shackles
Region: Midlands

Re: Annual Meet 2012

Postby Alchamist on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Alchamist
Drift
James Bass
Loneranger
Wilberforce
Jason
Krusher
andytats
BadBoy
robfog
Bobbinsjob
Roo
PaulHooligan
glynn969
Gregster
4x4 Bobby
Jellybaby
Jontera
Stretch
Horses45 & Aurora
dpj71
JEOH
Wideformat
Gazeddy
Rospicer
Hound Dog
Fatbaz
Fudge
Stretch
RatCav
Furball
Sir-doris
Snapper
dave_RAYNET
Mudog88
benek-36
beagleboy
Vauxsqueeks
adyclemo
Manny
Trugga
hipp1024
Kiteflyer
kees
Jay
FOG Admin & IT Techincal Consultant

Annual Meet 2012 | 1996 2.8TDi LWB | Comments on my Fronty | CRAG | Marshalling
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't
Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may want to offend you again in the future
Alchamist
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Grey Devil (new name pending)
Modifications: .
* CB
* Rear recovery shackles
Region: Midlands

Return to Fog Annual Meet - 2012