// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - FREE - Job lot of Frontera Bits

FREE - Job lot of Frontera Bits

any car bits for sale

all adverts will be deleted after 21 days unless they are renewed

FREE - Job lot of Frontera Bits

Postby MG Autos (Mark) on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Right I havent had a Fronty in a while and I doubt I'll be getting another so I think its time to get rid of the remaining spares so if anyone wants them you can have then for FREE.
The only catch is you will need to collect them from Worthing, West Sussex and there will be NO cherry picking, you take the lot.

So I have an alternator from a 2.5 A series, a pair of headlights for an A series, a pair of headlights and front indicators from a B Series, a wiper motor and linkage from a b series, diver door mirror for a B Series, numerous interiour / window switches and relays from the B Series and possibly a few for the A series and any other bits I can find in the meanwhile.
MG Autos (Mark)
Member & Trader

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Modifications: Largely Standard at the minute.
&
Standard 2010 Renault Megane 1.5 Turbo Deisel for the daily commute. Downside, no 4x4, up side around 700 miles to a tank of Diesel.......
&
Tuned Volvo C70 for Sunny Days and Roof Down Fun
&
Modified BMW R1200RT for Touring, commuting and general two wheeled fun.

Previous frontera's include numerous A series SWB 2.0, one A Series 2.2 LWB, one A Series 2.3 DT, one B Series 2.2 Petrol LWB, one B Series 2.2 DT LWB, loads and loads of 3.2 V6's.
Region: South East

Re: FREE - Job lot of Frontera Bits

Postby aredee on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

i would be interested in collecting the bits from you but dont know when i can get there its a shame i didnt see the posting yesterday as i was working in worthing
aredee
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Vehicle Name: Bubbles
Region: Southern England

Re: FREE - Job lot of Frontera Bits

Postby MG Autos (Mark) on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:00 pm

If your back this way in the next couple of weeks then let me know and we can sort something out.
I'm just trying to make a bit more space so need to got shot of bits I'm not likely to use again.
Also found an New Oil Filter for a 2.8, a couple of alloy wheel centre caps and a brand new pair of top ball joints which i'll add to the pile of bits.
MG Autos (Mark)
Member & Trader

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Modifications: Largely Standard at the minute.
&
Standard 2010 Renault Megane 1.5 Turbo Deisel for the daily commute. Downside, no 4x4, up side around 700 miles to a tank of Diesel.......
&
Tuned Volvo C70 for Sunny Days and Roof Down Fun
&
Modified BMW R1200RT for Touring, commuting and general two wheeled fun.

Previous frontera's include numerous A series SWB 2.0, one A Series 2.2 LWB, one A Series 2.3 DT, one B Series 2.2 Petrol LWB, one B Series 2.2 DT LWB, loads and loads of 3.2 V6's.
Region: South East

Return to Non Frontera Bits Wanted/For Sale