// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Hello

Hello

A Place to introduce yourself and say hello! - Please do not post questions here. If you are unsure of where to post a question, please post it in the General section and one of the FOG staff will move it to the correct place

Hello

Postby matt77 on Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi , I am currently in the process of getting a lwb 3.2 , the truck is stock at the mo , the truck has been in the family since a few years old so I know the history . My hobby started about 4 years ago when I got a stock wideboy vitara and me and my mate ( well mainly my mate ) modded it for greenlaning , had many good trips out and about mainly around wales ,, then about a year ago I got bored and got a swb pajero 2.8 and again modded ready for the welsh lanes .. haven't got bored of the pajero yet but the chance of the frontera happened so going too slowly get it ready for some fun .. :D
matt77
4WD
4WD

Region: Midlands

Re: Hello

Postby stretch on Fri May 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello Matt and welcome to FOG. A few people on here have the 3.2 so should be able to help you out with advice. One thing a lot do is fit lpg.
stretch
Rain cloud of doom
Rain cloud of doom

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: F.I.T.T
Modifications: 12v feed in boot
Truckputer under construction
Front & rear recovery points
De side stepped
Region: East Anglia

Postby matt77 on Fri May 08, 2015 10:10 pm

hi , will proberly just get the truck ready for some laning and being the lwb will double up for somewhere too sleep on a wild camp .. not too worried about the fuel/lpg as will be my week end fun and not a daily .. 8)
matt77
4WD
4WD

Postby matt77 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Up date .. Fred the Frontera is doing well ..easily a very capable landing truck ..I also have a brother for him soley used for spares..it also LPG on ..so may swap sometime ..anyway happy landing gents :D
matt77
4WD
4WD

Return to New Members