// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Home made fan belt tensioner!

Home made fan belt tensioner!

From the Lancashire Border to the North Sea

Derbyshire to North Yorkshire
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Home made fan belt tensioner!

Postby Desperado on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:59 pm

How do you upload some pictures please
Desperado

Region: East Anglia

Re: Home made fan belt tensioner!

Postby vauxsqueeks on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi,
If you sign up for a free photobucket.com account then once uploaded you can click on the picture and select get links, click on the [URL] links and then paste into your post.. I am sure there is a how to on here somewhere.
Fronty B, 2002 3.2 V6

Now Gone
Fronty B, 2004 2.2 DTi Olympus (SD04) viewtopic.php?f=18&t=57397 -- Best DTH upgrade ever Tuning Box
Fronty B, 2001 2.2i SWB Limited (Y48 ) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=50727
Fronty B, 1999 2.2i LWB Limited (V924)
Fronty B, 1998 2.2i LWB Limited (T934) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48369
Fronty A, 1995 2.4l LWB

"There are NO silly questions... Just expensive mistakes"
vauxsqueeks
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Region: South East

Return to North East