// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - North West Meet

North West Meet

North West Area Events
North Wales to Yorkshire
Stoke to Carlisle
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: North West Meet

Postby andysd1 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 am

coffee is great,

come on lets show the rest of the fog-land we dont have to take are cloths of to have fun,(well not all of us, drift)
flying solo, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
andysd1
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: snake
Region: North West

Postby Livewire Frontera on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:35 am

So's the sex :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry sweet ickle me gettin smutty :lol: :lol:
Livewire Frontera
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Postby TonyG on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Manchester Road, Knutsford.

All park on Guy Salmon Landrovers carpark and stroll down to The Cottons Hotel & Spa. There we can discuss the working classes and join the Tatton Conservative Party en masse. No trainers or Primark track suit bottoms. Portly gentlemen please wear tweed jacket, tie and grey trousers. All others in dinner suit please. Ladies in pleated skirts and cardigans and bootees. Hmmm, something turns me on when I see a buxom 70 year old woman wearing bootees! :grumpy:

T.
1996 2.0 Sport - owned since October 1998.
2002 Citroen Berlingo Multispace 1.6 16 valve 110 bhp.
TonyG
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Modifications: 1957 Registration Number. Chrome A Bar. Screw-on side indicator lenses. That's about it really. The secret is in the servicing and rust prevention. Do all my own.

Planning: Just to keep it as it is for as long as possible.

Previous

Return to North West