// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Trago Mill's offroad track

Trago Mill's offroad track

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: Trago Mill's offroad track

Postby Red Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm

What sort of time are we meeting at the site ??
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby Annamarie Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm

is jude or any other wives/partners comeing............or im going to feel out numbered :(
Annamarie Oktober
Retired

Postby wisecobandit on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 pm

I dare say my other half will come along Anna if i go. (95% sure i will as dont think im shooting that day)
If we do go geen laning after she wont be able to resist the temptation of missing out!
wisecobandit
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Modifications: 265/75/16 insa turbo's
2" Bodylift now ordered
Snorkels next on the list!

Postby woodwizzards_missus on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Annamarie Oktober wrote:is jude or any other wives/partners comeing............or im going to feel out numbered :(

Don't think I'll be going Anna - looks like I am on dog sitting duties so that Jim can go play! :roll: If things change will pm you...I'm not sure if Kayleigh my daughter is working that day, if not she may mind the dogs with a bit of bribery..lol :wink:

♥ We are most deeply asleep at the switch if we fancy we control any switches at all ♥
Annie Dillard
woodwizzards_missus
Lady Muck

Postby neil sharland on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 pm

my misses is going i'v rang the owner hes not in il ring again tomorrow night and post a time to meet there
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Vehicle Name: The Shed
Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed
and a private plate (sad git)

Postby Red Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm

neil sharland wrote:my misses is going i'v rang the owner hes not in il ring again tomorrow night and post a time to meet there

Ok mate ... :D
Red Oktober
Retired

Postby neil sharland on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:40 pm

hey carl wot you up to on sat i was thinkin about lookin at the springs if your about even if i could pick them up and fit them at home??
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Modifications: snorkel, light bar, lots of dents and scratches!!! , 1.5" suspention lift!!!dash mounted cb radio
2.5" body lift, 32" greenway muds and front winch bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper, Truck backed

Postby Red Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm

neil sharland wrote:hey carl wot you up to on sat i was thinkin about lookin at the springs if your about even if i could pick them up and fit them at home??

I'll be home all day ....come round if you want ....i'll pm you our home addy :wink:
Red Oktober
Retired

Postby neil sharland on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:49 pm

ok mate i should have pm you i realised after i posted it are you sure you dont mind ??
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Postby Red Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:57 pm

nah.... don't mind in the least mate :lol: :D :D :D :D
Red Oktober
Retired

Postby Annamarie Oktober on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 pm

woodwizzards_missus wrote:
Annamarie Oktober wrote:is jude or any other wives/partners comeing............or im going to feel out numbered :(

Don't think I'll be going Anna - looks like I am on dog sitting duties so that Jim can go play! :roll: If things change will pm you...I'm not sure if Kayleigh my daughter is working that day, if not she may mind the dogs with a bit of bribery..lol :wink:

sorry to hear that as i wont know the others :( :( you know i have find it hard to meet new people :(
Annamarie Oktober
Retired

Postby MUD MUNCHER !!!!!!!! on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:35 am

i have just posted a request on the surf forum if anybody from there would like to come along to make up numbers for the off road site as requested by neil
i have let them have your email address neil or gave them this forums address i hope that will help with numbers.
cheers shaun :D :D :D
MUD MUNCHER !!!!!!!!
mud splasher
mud splasher

Registration Year: 1992/J
Modifications: hilux surf 2.4 mud tyres snorkel roof lights cb and a lot of scratches

Postby meooo on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:18 am

MUD MUNCHER !!!!!!!! wrote:i have just posted a request on the surf forum if anybody from there would like to come along to make up numbers for the off road site as requested by neil
i have let them have your email address neil or gave them this forums address i hope that will help with numbers.
cheers shaun :D :D :D

Best make sure you all have tow ropes with you then.........they'll need rescuing......... :lol: :lol:
What have I told you about Thinking Erroll??
meooo
Cookie monster
Cookie monster

Vehicle Name: dead
Modifications: it was a Transglobe really
Still sporting Salisbury mud
front bumper teddy bear added just to annoy the dog
Gone to meet its maker :(
Replaced with a new Corsa 1.3dti (which is no good off-road:()

Postby woodwizzards_missus on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 am

Annamarie Oktober wrote:
woodwizzards_missus wrote:

sorry to hear that as i wont know the others :( :( you know i have find it hard to meet new people :(

Jim said that Kayleigh isn't working that Sunday Anna so there is a possibility that I can go. Three weekends out of four we have to take Kayleigh to..and pick up from work as there are no buses....guess she can do the dog sitting for one day as a return favour - won't kill her!! lol :wink:
:lol:

♥ We are most deeply asleep at the switch if we fancy we control any switches at all ♥
Annie Dillard
woodwizzards_missus
Lady Muck

Postby Annamarie Oktober on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:55 am

thats good i get so nervous meeting people i dont know :( i wish we didnt have our problems :roll:
Annamarie Oktober
Retired

Postby woodwizzard on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Whats the score as far as recovery goes and any chance of a description of the site. Is it worth bringing a tirfor winch or is vehicle pulls the name of the game :D
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y

Postby neil sharland on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm

to be honest mate i only got a rope and i used it on other peoples trucks and not mine all i would say is its very rutted and you have to drag your under side alot!! i got stuck last time i went but i had a full tank of fuel and all my wheels were off the ground due to ruts but that is the only time i got stuck there!!
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Postby woodwizzard on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Hhmm, got no bash plates on mine as someone removed them before I bought it. Do you know of any sports in breakers yards in Exeter?
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

Postby neil sharland on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 pm

hello mate yes i do and it is complete in good nick you need the bash plates off it il pm you the phone number
neil sharland
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Postby woodwizzard on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Thanks for that Neil, I will call them tomorrow to see how much they want for them.
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

PreviousNext

Return to South West