// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - 4WDNI RTV & CCV Trial training event weekend - 23&24 Aug 08

4WDNI RTV & CCV Trial training event weekend - 23&24 Aug 08

Ireland Area
Incorporating RoI and NI.
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

4WDNI RTV & CCV Trial training event weekend - 23&24 Aug 08

Postby CJ on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 pm

For those who have been modifying their wagon, i.e. straightening the dings, and want to test before the competitions, the club will be holding a Training Weekend at Churchtown on Saturday 23rd August and Sunday 24th August.

RTV on the Saturday and Trials on Sunday.

SRs for these events are available and you will note, (after carefully reading the SRs) that adjustment to the RTV SR has been made to allow untaxed vehicles.

The vehicles still have to pass scrutineering, but it is an opportunity for younger drivers who normally navigate trials to try driving for a change!

Usual rules about speed, careful and considerate driving still apply.

Oh and as an added attraction, if you get stuck, you have to pay a charity fine for a tow!

The landowner has allowed us to camp on site over the weekend, so I’m not going to mention Saturday night BBQ as this will only invite the rain!!!

I'll be taking Brutus down on the Saturday hopefully to see how it handles RTV stages - so hope to see y'all there.
Cheers

CJ
2000 2.2 16v Limited Estate
Previously: 1993 Frontera 2.4i LWB - Brutus, 1993 Trooper - Tonka, 1995 Sport - Greenie
CJ
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Modifications: Lots planned but first I have to fix a little rust ......
Region: Northern Ireland

Return to Ireland