// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...June 28th Woods Funday

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...June 28th Woods Funday

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...June 28th Woods Funday

Postby gregster on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 pm

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...

Wotcha guys and gals, sadly we are going to have to change the weekender scheduled for Friday 26th -28st June to just a single day event on the sunday.
Unfortunately I have unforeseen family commitments which will mean we can only do the Sunday....also we have a tonne of stuff to do before the weekender, and time seems to have dissapearing quickly meaning it would be very difficult to get everything in place in time. (ie we need to regrade the entrance to the woods to make them caravan friendly, repairs to the toilet/storage caravan,.build the catering trailer and new bbq...etc etc..)

So my decision is to just do a single day event on the 28th, and focus on getting everything in place for the August BH weekender, and at the same time keep my family happy....

Sorry for those who were planning to come for the weekend, but we will make up for it in August with the best meet to date.

If you are up for it, add your name below so we can get an idea of numbers, or post on the woods FB group if you are a member.
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...June 28th Woods Funday

Postby 2much on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 am

Sunday works for me so;

2much
2much
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Modifications: 2much!
Region: South East

Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO NEXT MEET...June 28th Woods Funday

Postby Smith3210 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Sunday works for me so;

2much
Smith3210 and the sproglets (as long as I don't break it Saturday)
This can only end badly
Smith3210
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: APU
Modifications: muds
lift kit
rock/tree sliders
winch
winch bumper