// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - SWALE FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

SWALE FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

SWALE FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

Postby scuddmann on Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi all, I would like to invite all members along to the above event that we are holding at Upchurch near Rainham in Kent, the transport festival is to raise funds for the Kent Air Ambulance and the RNLI, last year we managed £1000 which we where pleased about.
Any way the venue is Westmore Farm Boot sale Field on the A2 junction with Oterham Quay Lane, Near Rainham Kent and is being held over the weekend of september the 3rd and 4th 2011
Entry for a show vehicle is £5 for the vehicle with 2 adults and upto 4 children, cheaper to show your car than just come along to view ;-) I am involved with the running of the show but I intend to have my Fronty up there, it would be nice though if we could get some of yours along in a group as well, especially, but not neccessarily, if you have mod'ded your car.
There are allsorts of transport related vehicles for show not just 4X4's or "classics, so you/we won't be out of place, I am also intending to show 2 of my Kawasaki Bikes.

It is a 2 day event so if you want there is overnight camping on the Saturday with a BEER TENT and disco/band for exhibiters and a burgerbar for the evening, sounds better already.

If you would like to come along please please do so, it will be a great event and a good social gathering for FOGGER's!!!!
you can PM me or email me at ******* or my blower is 079*********.we also have a web site that is :-www.swalefot.com/

so if you fancy a great weekend come along and get involved it really would be good to see you ther, all the best David
Last edited by john (smifffy) on Tue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: phone number & email addy removed please use pm or email button for contact as per forum rules to stop spammers & unwanted call
scuddmann
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2002/51
Modifications: "2 inch lift on the front isuzu Trooper rear springs, spots, and BFG's (A/T's)
Region: Southern England

Return to South East