// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - anyone fancy slindon 28th?

anyone fancy slindon 28th?

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

anyone fancy slindon 28th?

Postby jamez2 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 pm

as above a group from invicta4x4.co.uk are going and will be getting a discount. will be £20 for the day which wont be too bad
jamez2
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Frantera
Modifications: Wind deflectors, rear tints
Region: South East

Re: anyone fancy slindon 28th?

Postby 2much on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm

luv to james old chap but as much as i'd love to (i can drive my truck again yippee!!!) and try my tyres out, what what with footy and i have a bathroom job for someone over next few weekends i gonna have to say no.
appreciate your effort in trying to get things underway (puts the rest of us to shame :oops: ) sorry cant support this one....

i'm off for quite a break over christmas so if other people are around i was thinking of giving everyone a call about resurrecting a laning trip, we'll see closer to the time.

take care matey :wink:
2much
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Modifications: 2much!

Re: anyone fancy slindon 28th?

Postby jamez2 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

yeah i can understand with it coming up to christmas people not being able to afford it just thought because our next reall off roading meet aint going to be until next year so thought i'd try get people together + the fact its a bit of a bargain
jamez2
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Vehicle Name: Frantera
Modifications: Wind deflectors, rear tints

Return to South East