// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - ITS DIGGING TIME UP THE WOODS!!!!!

ITS DIGGING TIME UP THE WOODS!!!!!

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

ITS DIGGING TIME UP THE WOODS!!!!!

Postby gregster on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 am

Wotcha foggers....

As many of you are aware already, the great support by members attending the last weekender meant that we able to hire in that luverly little 3tonner again for a couple of days to create more jolly's for the next weekender and improve the site further...

Fuel was paid for by donations from members at the last picnic by a collection and the remainder of the woods kitty...

Jolly well done everyone...its great that we can do this again kinda self funded sooner than asking everyone to dig really deep to make it happen...

Right the digger is arriving on thursday morning, and being collected friday late afternoon....

So any members who would like to come down and lend a hand or just give some ideas as to where and what type of obstacles they want...please join us for some digging fun!

The Plan....
Got a few bits of maintenance (boring stuff!) to do but I will do them bits early in the morning when I am on me tod....leaving the interesting stuff till you guys are there for your input!

The main emphasis is gonna be developing the less steep section of the woods at the top of the hill, so tonnes more to do when the hills get too slippy to climb in the winter and to make this section far more "interesting"...

Also gonna rework some of the existing holes and develop the extension to the top bomb holes that we put in (so Pete can get stuck again!)

Also gonna sort the clearing, by grading the communial area and getting rid of the last few tree stumps...so your campsite will be 5star accommodation!

So if any of you fancy coming down thursday, thursday evening or friday to have some input and join in please just come on down...

Look forwards to seeing as many of you as possible over the 2 days... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Laters

Gregster and Sally
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: ITS DIGGING TIME UP THE WOODS!!!!!

Postby gregster on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 pm

So far....
Petes coming all day thurs and friday....chief dumper driver!
Map-racing Paul is coming up thurs evening
Davetherave is coming up thurs evening
Tom is a maybe...

Its gonna be fun... 8) 8) 8)
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby gregster on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Plus Steve2stuck/2brown/2much poss after work 8)

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Random Ross on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Just got back from digger day at the woods!! Knackered!!

Wont say to much, (will leave full explanation to Gregster), but there is a lot of improved bits and a whole load of new obstacles to keep everyone entertained for hours of stuckness! Did i say stuckness, i mean fun! :dance: :dance:

Had some interesting experiences driving the dumper! :D You need three feet and both hands just to keep it running, let alone drive it!! :? Great fun!! Thanks Pete for tow starting me on, "numerous" shall we say, occasions!

Well done to Greg and Sally for all the hard work they put into the last few days, on top of all that of the past, and to everyone who helped out and donated to fund the diesel! :party:

Cant wait for the weekender now to go and try it all out!! Decided against sampling any of it in the E-reg Pug 309! (MMM, eco-shed!!) :D Pete had a try at one new bit though to check it complied with all the appropriate EU regulations on tilt angles! Brilliant photo opportunity!!

Roll on Sept 24-26th!!!
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, I NEED MUD!!!!
I DON'T GET STUCK, I JUST HAVE TEMPORARY LOSSES OF MOTION!!!!
Random Ross
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: Birds nest removed n EGR disconnected 
5x 31/10.50/15 Camac Terra 4x4 tyres on Leafer 5 spokes
Rear number plate relocated to tailgate
Diamond Stainless Bull-bars
Stainless rear light guards
Window deflectors
Bonnet Stone chip guard
Renault Scenic rear window blinds

Fronty No.2.      BREAKING
'94 2.4i Diamond 5dr
Full Diamond Spec

'05 Chevrolet Kalos 1.4 SX
'99 Volvo S40 1.8 GDI
(For sale £995 Ono)
'98 Corsa 1.2 Grasstrack Car
'95 Jaguar XJ6 Auto
(For Sale £750 Ono)
'83 Mk1 Astra 1.6s 5dr

Postby Retro Pedro on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Same as Ross - totally knackered.
I won't say no more, but let Greg do his write up bit and let his pictures tell the story.
Retro Pedro
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Grandads Tractor
Modifications: A few suspension modifications to assist with ground clearance and fitting of bigger tyres.

Postby gregster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Wotcha foggers....

Back from the woods and kinda unloaded and now fed....

Uploading some pickies as we speak....

What can I say other than thanks everyone so much for the help and support.... :well done: :well done:

Was fun but bleedin hard work....and the results excellent.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Will do a proper post in a bit with the pickies....just wanted to say a huge thankyou for all the help in the meantime!!! 8)

Back soon...

Watch this space....cos I might just dig a hole in it!!!!!! :lol:

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Krusher on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Can wait to see it, Well done fellas.... :well done: :well done:
Ramsgate, Kent
Never Imitated Often Battered
Krusher
I used to have a little pinky

Vehicle Name: STRIDENT
Modifications: +2" suspension lift and torsion bar wind up
Maletester Kaimen MT's
CB, LED daytime runners
FOG chrome bullbar
stainless mangled side steps
Air box with room for a goldfish

Postby Drift on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Will there be any trees left :shock:

Actually I am waiting for the thread, weekender in the desert bomb site :rotfl: :rotfl:
Then I might go if there are no trees to hit as I swear they are magnetic :lol:
Ste
FOG Administrator

Frontera Technical Support
Often Imitated Never Bettered

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk
Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
Drift
The Man-ual
The Man-ual

Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Daddy's Car or Triggers Broom
Modifications: 2.8 TDI LWB
Tinkered to it's practical limits but understated, though shockingly cool (do you know her?).
She is nicccccceeee ;-)
Region: North West

Postby gregster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 am

Hiya foggers me again....

We had proper fun over the last two day....it was hard work though!

Thursday....

Early thursday morning the digger arrived...
First job way to doze the woodpile so further away from the camp fire, then start on the clearing...
Main communial area was dug up and then graded to be level..
Then the camping area had the worse of the lumps and bumps dozed and was graded...
Then pulled every tree root and stump in picnic area that I could find so hopefully I wont fall over anything when pi55ed now!
Sally later on spent ages plucking out hundreds of rocks and raking over half the clearing to make it nice...It looks brill now!

Pete then arrived and we carried on with revamp of the horseshoe and nearby obtsicles...they are evil now...and redid the exit from the mound by the pond...
Then down to the far end of the bottom of the site...graded the access track, pulled out stumps (incl one hooooj one that did not wanna play and the digger wouldnt rip it out! Had to dig it out instead!!!)
Holes were reworked at the far end by the big fallen tree...beast of an obsticle now...and then the crossaxle redone on the hill that goes under the tree...might have to be down only till it gets driven in a bit! There is a clear route past it for the more sane foggers!
reworked the bottom of some of the other hills...the hill where badboy took the sign and tree out at one of the first picnics is now a beast!
In the afternoon we headed for the top and we got creative on the extension to the top bombholes...it is much bigger with loads of challenges...
In the late afternoon/evening we were joined by Louis with the dumper, Steve 2stuck, Map racing Paul and Davetherave...
and then we added soon new holes to the now deepened small bomb hole in the middle of the woods...
With much encouragement and silly ideas from the lads we now have some real challenges in that middle section and loads of new stuff which will surprise everyone when they come across it...
Louis was demonstrating that he has got 4x4 skills in the dumper...some really impressive driving, and he enjoyed me filling his trainers repeatedly with mud when loading the dumper...
before Steve went we bullied him into driving the new system of holes and banks by the middle little bombhole (he didnt need much bullying mind)...
the obsticles where undriven, always more of a challenge and yet he did it, but managed to ground out his rear number plate and crack it on the descent into one of holes!!!

It was then getting late and we were finishing the last bit for the evening and we were down to Paul, Louis and Me...and the digger lost a track...but in the worst place possible....wedged between 2 trees on a 30degree slope....
Luckily we had Louis with us who knows how to fix plant stuff....he skill fully manoeuvred the digger somehow into a position where we could work on it...Paul ran me up the workshop and we grabbed the tools that Louis said he needed...
Between us we then managed to get the track back on under louis expert direction with the digger half way up the side of the hill...we then decided to call it a day as pitch dark and pretty dangerous to be working on the slopes...
Tracked back down to the clearing and Paul gave Louis a lift home while I got sorted for kipping in the truck...
Foolishly I didnt lower the bucket to the floor on the digger...so all night about every 20mins or so, there was a large clang from the digger as its hydraulics slowly let the arm down an inch at a time...which woke me up each time...so not a good nights sleep...

Friday....
Woke up (kinda!) to a beautiful morning, and could see all sallys hard graft from the day before properly in daylight....gotta say the clearing camping and picnic areas are looking great now...much improved from the last weekender...
Had a brew and dieselled up the digger and dumper....then did some bits round the clearing till Pete arrived...
Did some more stuff to the horseshoe and re -dug the tyre changing hole so easier to use and a tadge deeper!
Finished the landowners firing range back drop...then pete came down with brekky (top-fella yummy breakfast stick!)
Then Ross arrived in a very random pug 309...so pete gave him a crash course in dumper driving and tow started it for the first of hundreds of times!
We headed up to the top of the site and reshaped a load of earth that Louis had cunningly left for us making so new challenges and the dug up around that area for more stuck oportunities!
Pete and Ross then collected loads of dead wood from round the top of the site with the dumper and Sal joined them and helped when she arrived.
I dug out the top bomb holes a bit and blocked off loads of the entrances and exits across the farm tracks (we are just having 2 crossing points over the farm track to minimize damage to them in the winter)...
Then off down into the depths of the woods to create loads more challenges in the less steep areas across the hill...Louis gave Ross a "how to" on dumper driving and extracted him when he stalled it in the clearing when emptying logs onto the pile...
Needless to say the top of the woods has many new challenges and tracks of varying difficulties...regulars need to exercise care as would a newbie, as many of the familiar climbs have a sinister twist near the top...so checking first is a must...

While finishing a new climb that Ross found, and installing it with a large hole, the guy arrived from the hire company to collect the digger! They were supposed to call first which would give me time to track it back round to the clearing...
He was ok though and we finished the hole and then I had a bit of a dilemma....I kinda know the woods really well, and I struggled to be able to pick a route across the woods with no holes! Each route I thought of I then remembered something we had put in or existing cross axle holes which the digger (or me) doesnt like crossing! Finally sussed a route and tracked down to the clearing and fuelled the digger and off it went...

The improvements we have made to the clearing since we have been there mean that the driver can bring his 7.5 tonner beavertail right into the picnic area now to load and unload!

Waved goodbye to the digger and then had a clear up and loaded the trucks....
We talked pete into trying a couple of bits for some pickies as just mud doesnt photograph....
Pete got more than he bargained for by way of some huge air whilst trying to find the right line out of one "feature"...took 3 of us hanging on a strop tied to the top of the bullbar to hold the front down as he drove out!!! 8)
See the pickies below....

And that was that really....we took all the gear back up to the workshop and all went our own ways....

A good result over the 2days...we got pretty much everything done that we hoped and are looking great for a fantastic weekender in September with loads and loads of new challenges for newbies and regulars to the woods...
Seriously I must reinforce that EVERYONE needs to have a look at stuff before driving it as there are lots of new things where you may least expect it!!!

Big thanks to Sally, Pete, Steve, Paul, Dave and Ross for your outstanding efforts over the last 2 days....

Huge thanks go out to Pete for taking 2 days hols to be there with me all day both days....

And a big thankyou to Louis for his fixing the digger and showing us how scary he can be with a dumper truck!

And massive thanks to everyone who donated some money for the fuel for the digger and dumper...this wouldnt have been possible without your generousity and commitment in supporting our woods venture....

Pickies......as promised!

The clearing after levelling and hours of sals work raking flat and stone extraction....

Steve after much persuasion breaking in the new middle bomb holes....and ground out his rear number plate busting it!!

Fixing Petes truck....hiding behind a lwb of the same colour!

The digger hiding in the trees

Ross modelling the reworked tyre changing hole!!

Pete trying out the tyre changing hole

Pete getting stuck

Pete getting unstuck

Pete having a "moment".... :shock:

Ross modelling yet more holes...

Once again thanks to everyone you helped over the 2 days, donated £££ for cherry, and those who attended the weekender (the proceeds of which paid for the digger hire) and everyone who has supported the woods venture over the last year...

Finally thanks to Drift for his text which came when we were digging the middle bomb holes saying
"Stop looking at your phone and keep digging Ha ha ha".....cheers mate that really er "helped".... :lol:

Looking fowards to seeing everyones faces when the tackle the new stuff at the weekender at the end of september!

Its gonna be a wicked weekend and we are well and truly ready for as many of you that want to come and have fun...

Laters and thanks again everyone

Greg and Sally

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby bobbinsjob on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:05 am

:well done: :well done: :well done: :well done: :well done:

Well done guys and gal. Cant wait for the weekender now :D
SIZE DOES MATTER!!
MEMBER 1728
1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER

Members Ride section for VIPER

Comments on VIPER here

GET YOUR CARTOON CAR HERE
bobbinsjob
Rev Limit Finder
Rev Limit Finder

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Vehicle Name: Viper
Modifications: Deep offset Steel modular wheels with 32/11.5/15 Kuhmo KL71 mud tyres
+2" Plasma body lift
Flipped ball-joints
+2" spring spacers
Custom built roof rack
Light bar
Modified Navara tubular rear bumper
Mental cammo paint job

Postby Krusher on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 am

Nevermind me lifting my truck another couple of inches, I think I'm gonna need to go a couple of feet after looking at some of those pickies
of Ross..... :shock: :shock: :D :D
Ramsgate, Kent
Never Imitated Often Battered
Krusher

Vehicle Name: STRIDENT
Modifications: +2" suspension lift and torsion bar wind up
Maletester Kaimen MT's
CB, LED daytime runners
FOG chrome bullbar
stainless mangled side steps
Air box with room for a goldfish

Postby Wilberforce on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am

Errrrm... Just how tall is Ross please??
Cos if he's really 7ft tall, we're in dead trouble :shock: :shock:

Seriously though, if I remember my way round the site well enough, it's going to be fun come the weekender. I have a feeling Holly and her winch may be busy again. Although, if Steve could refrain from getting stuck until somebody else has had a chance, that would be nice :butt: :butt:

Good job guys
Jim...

South East Picnic site information

| Jessica - 2002 Isuzu Trooper Insignia LWB | 3.1 ltr hybrid conversion |
Wilberforce
The stick insect
The stick insect

Registration Year: 2002/51
Vehicle Name: Jessica
Region: North West

Postby gregster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am

bobbinsjob wrote:Cant wait for the weekender now :D

Me to...its gonna be a fantastic weekend...with loads of new stuff to pitch your wits against on top of the normal weekender antics...

Krusher wrote:Nevermind me lifting my truck another couple of inches, I think I'm gonna need to go a couple of feet :shock: :shock: :D :D

The holes are dug deep kel in the knowledge that the mounds surrounding them will settling and the holes back fill a bit...the new stuff will be real fun to start out with until it gets tamed a bit....a challenge for the more extreme lovers and a spectacle for the others, and then fun for everyone!!!

Wilberforce wrote:if I remember my way round the site well enough,

Remembering your way around will be your down fall Jim...you need to look first mate as we have left "surprises" where you might least expect them!!!
Never fear..my next little project is mapping the site so you will have an A-Z of fun to refer to and will be far easier to tell helpers where you are stuck!

Wilberforce wrote:I have a feeling Holly and her winch may be busy again.

Got that same feeling Jim....the raw earthworks are gonna be a real challenge until they are driven by a few cars....
We have dug them so that they are gonna be really good when they have infilled a bit and the mounds flattened and settled down a bit...so a great opportunity for the thrill seekers out there to do some real extreme challenges in breaking obstacles in for everyone one else in more standard trucks to enjoy...There still is loads of stuff thats easily doable in a pretty standard car and the map will help them and you find challenges that they are happy about tackling...

Wilberforce wrote:Although, if Steve could refrain from getting stuck until somebody else has had a chance, that would be nice :butt: :butt:

Steve has redeemed himself by driving the new middle bomb hole complex on thursday!
Pete however has already won the "first stuck on the new stuff" prize getting stuck twice in the houseshoe modifications...
In fairness to Pete these were raw cut...and the first stuck he could probably have got out with a load of throttle, but that would have displaced all the loose earth we banked...and the second stuck wasnt really a stuck, more that he needed a little assistance to defy gravity so he didnt break his drivers door mirror on the ground!!!

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Random Ross on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Wilberforce wrote:Errrrm... Just how tall is Ross please??
Cos if he's really 7ft tall, we're in dead trouble :shock: :shock:

Am only 6ft so you shouldn't have to much problem with them!! :lol:

Although i definitely feel a winch work out coming on! Who's gonna be stuck first? Place your bets now!! :lol:
Last edited by gregster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote fingy
Random Ross
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Window deflectors
Bonnet Stone chip guard

'94 2.4i Diamond 5dr
Full Diamond Spec

'99 Volvo S40 1.8 GDI
(For sale £995 Ono)
'95 Jaguar XJ6 Auto
(For Sale £750 Ono)
'83 Mk1 Astra 1.6s 5dr

Postby gregster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Dunno who's gonna get stuck first...but I gotta feeling they are not gonna be alone!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good stucks are most excellent team building exercises!!! 8) 8) 8)

Wont be Jim...he normally gets stuck last on that "one last go"...

Pete has been stuck first a couple of times before...as has stevey2stuck who got stuck in the clearing once in the winter mud!!!!

The odds are gonna be difficult to calculate....I am betting it will be a frontera, or maybe a rangerover or fourtrak.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Random Ross on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm

It will probably be me now that have mentioned it!! :oops: :oops:
Random Ross
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Window deflectors
Bonnet Stone chip guard

'94 2.4i Diamond 5dr
Full Diamond Spec

'99 Volvo S40 1.8 GDI
(For sale £995 Ono)
'95 Jaguar XJ6 Auto
(For Sale £750 Ono)
'83 Mk1 Astra 1.6s 5dr

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Random Ross wrote:It will probably be me now that have mentioned it!! :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You have tempted fate Rossco!!!

Bet you will be heading straight for your new track....got a name for it yet???

I am reckoning we will get simultanious stucks for the first stuck of the day....I am reckoning...hmm..3 trucks at the same time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Or it could be bobbinsjob....he told me the first time he came up that angelina hadnt been stuck before...so what did he do????

Yep got it stuck!!!
Funny thing was I seem to remember someone in a boggo standard leafer with dumpers on it driving exactly the same bit straight after.....
and not getting stuck....
so maybe more bobbins not angelina to blame!!!!

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Random Ross on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

HMM, operator error maybe?? :lol: :lol:

Or maybe bobbins didn't have his brain securely mounted in the glovebox at the time? :D

Been thinking about name, how about Rossco's Rise? And making it up hill only? :twisted: :twisted: :axe:

Anyway, I don't get stuck, just have temporary losses of motion! :butt: :lol:
Random Ross
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Window deflectors
Bonnet Stone chip guard

'94 2.4i Diamond 5dr
Full Diamond Spec

'99 Volvo S40 1.8 GDI
(For sale £995 Ono)
'95 Jaguar XJ6 Auto
(For Sale £750 Ono)
'83 Mk1 Astra 1.6s 5dr

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Cool Rosscos' rise it is then....gets really complicated signing stuff and getting members to stick to up only Ross, so probably better to keep it 2 way....

The only hill thats uni directional is Krushers Revenge because the roots are so exposed at the top, and hence the only way to tackle it is airborne over the top (which is too dangerous as you cant see whats at the top) or risk snaffling a diff cross axled on the roots...and if you slide to much sideways trying at that point there is a real risk of a roll...

Like you "stuck" description...can see a sticker with that on it on the back of your truck!!! 8) 8) 8)

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery