// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - SE Weekender in the woods....UPDATE>>>

SE Weekender in the woods....UPDATE>>>

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

SE Weekender in the woods....UPDATE>>>

Postby gregster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 am

Hiya guys and gals...

Just to update a few points regarding the weekender...in addition to the normal rules...

Arrivals from 3pm on Friday...you will be given a choice of pitches for your tent (we need to ensure we maintain access and can fit everyone in the clearing)
Caravans can either be pitched at the back of the clearing (will show you where) or at the bottom of the grassy field just across the track from the woods..

Departures by 8pm Sunday, no later...

Everyone will come direct to the woods this time, as arranging meeting places is gonna be a pain...for newbies who havent been before please pm me and I will give you directions to near the site and my mobile no. and someone will shoot up and meet you when you get there...

On arrival check in with Sally or myself and do the paperwork thing...please pay Sally for your stay at this time...

There is a supply list up for sat and sunday, but can those coming down friday evening bring whatever you wanna eat for dins on friday night (bbq will be going!)

No playing on friday evening, plenty of time for that saturday and sunday...have a wander round the woods though and see if you can see any new demon climbs that we could quickly cut through before the beer starts... 8) or have a look at the new stuff and plan your best lines and techniques!

Some help might be useful finishing up marking out and setting up (if not done by then) before everyone gets laggered!

Strictly no drinking and driving, if you think getting nicked by the plod is bad- you aint seen nothing if I catch anyone!
Everyones Safety is paramount and I will not hesitate in rendering your vehicle undrivable using one of my chainsaws and a maul if I catch anyone playing silly buggers in their car when pi55ed! :axe:

Dogs must be kept under strict control...that means on a lead and behaving, there is acres of woods to walk dogs in so they dont need to be running around in the clearing...Dog mess must be cleared up unless deep in the woods, and please be aware that the landowner has restocked his pheasants and will not take kindly to dogs chasing/killing his birds...

If we bring Roma our mastiff up, please be aware that when tied up she will guard and she is very protective of Sally...she's not great with people she doesnt know, and plays too rough for most other dogs (she is 12stoneish)...she is lovely, dont get me wrong and is a big softy when you get to know her, but please respect her space as I dont want any accidents...(I am talking about roma not Sally! :shock: )

Children must stay with their parents and remain a safe distance from moving vehicles and the campfires, chainsaws, and bbq at all times...

We will have the FOG-BOG in the woods for use in the evenings and night time...before 8pm please use the toilets in the farm yard as before, that will mean the toilets wont need emptying hundreds of times... :sick:

On Saturday and Sunday, please stay off the farm tracks where possible and use our new track at the bottom of the site not the access track nearest the fence...(will make sense when you are there! :oh yer: )

Please ensure you bring Torches, mugs, something to sit on, SUN CREME and beer!!

We need as many coolboxes as poss, and also water containers/drinking water if you have a spare you could bring down for the weekend...

Cant wait...this is gonna be a wicked weekend, and the weather is gonna be great too... :dance:

This has been a long time coming...thanks for everyones hardwork, support and effort over the last few months and making doing this possible...

If I think of anything else...then I will update the list above, so please check back... :wink:
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: SE Weekender in the woods....UPDATE>>>

Postby djsarge1973 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Gregster "I will not hesitate in rendering your vehicle undrivable using one of my chainsaws and a maul ".... if that's the case make sure you wear some safety googles then...Dont want another strimming accident again eh!!! :lol: :lol:
djsarge1973
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: the Green Meanie
Modifications: 12" Sub, uprated speakers, DVD head unit, Fan Over Switch, 2 Amps, 4 Gang 12V adapter, In/Out thermometer....
235/75/16 CHUNKY tyres
but WILL be upgrading parts
Region: South Wales

Return to South East