// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - SE Picnic Swop shop..

SE Picnic Swop shop..

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

SE Picnic Swop shop..

Postby jammywagonwheel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi All,
Like some (OK - ALL) of us, I have some bits and bobs knocking round that I have been :axe: "asked" :axe: to get rid of.

I can run them to the SE meet on the 11th April, if anybody has a use for them, let me know, Collection from the SE picnic is preferred or ask around for FOG Express..

A donation to the Gregs Open Cast Mining project :mrgreen: - sorry- Digger fund would be appreciated but not compulsory.

Pair of side steps for a SWB A series (1995), one has a hole the size of a 2p in it, but a zap with a welder, a scrub down and hammerite later... :wink:
Rear Wheel carrier for SWB A series...
set of REAR (split seat) covers - Aldi ones - Black, not waterproof or great quality (1.5mm foam), but it keeps the worst of it off your seats..

I'm picking up a Rad from Tom (stickers look fab BTW - Thanks again!) and a few bits and bobs from BadBoy to replace some bits that got 'customised' by a tree..

John
Last edited by jammywagonwheel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You cant polish a t*rd..
But you can roll it in glitter

if its broken - fix it
if it isnt - mod it!
jammywagonwheel
Organic Modifications
Organic Modifications

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Martha Farquah
Modifications: #1 - Martha
1995 2.0 sport, 2" lift, 31/10.5/15's
passed MOT,
new front pads & calipers
Broke it
Bled,
Sworn,
Cried,
Hit it with hammers
Fixed it
Region: South East

Re: SE Picnic Swop shop..

Postby BadBoy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 pm

jammywagonwheel wrote:Pair of side steps for a SWB A series (1995), one has a hole the size of a 2p in it, but a zap with a welder, a scrub down and hammerite later... :wink:

Any chance of a photo please John.
I've got a spare passenger side, but my drivers side one has seen better days
Traffic lights in London are just rough guidelines
BadBoy
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Modifications: Looks a bit like a Kia Sorento 2.5CRDi Titian remapped for 265bhp!
Region: South East

Re: SE Picnic Swop shop..

Postby jammywagonwheel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm

No panics.. (Side steps earmarked for Badboy)
I'll get a pic when I get back tonight.. should have thought of getting the pics BEFORE posting - :oops:
John
You cant polish a t*rd..
But you can roll it in glitter

if its broken - fix it
if it isnt - mod it!
jammywagonwheel
Organic Modifications
Organic Modifications

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Martha Farquah
Modifications: #1 - Martha