// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED!

SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED!

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED!

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am

Wotcha foggers...

Have been up the site again this afternoon and put some more tracks in...

I kinda doodled up a bit of a map so you can all see what we have been up to...

This is not scale but to just give an idea of how its coming on...

Most of the tracks I have numbered and below is a description of what they are all about...

To make this a bit clearer to start, tracks 14 and 22 run along the bottom of the valley. The valley then slopes up towards track 18 at the top. Track 13 is on the other side of the valley...hope that makes sense :wink:

First off...

Green stuff is easier, and standard cars should be fine, but still needs a bit of thought..

Red stuff is a bit more challenging and standard cars with an experienced pilot should be fine, but more suited to a few mods

Black stuff, this is much more difficult and modded motors may be needed, less experienced drivers should deffo walk these first..

These rough assesments are done in the dry...in the wet will be a whole lot more interesting and difficult...

I have driven nearly all of these tracks in the chevy, with its longer wheelbase than a lwb fronty, has a huge overhang and is taller, and I havent dented it, so panel damage shouldnt be probable if you are careful...

All the trees have been pruned back or felled where it is tight,so nowhere should be scratchy unless you get it wrong..went round ALL the tracks today pruning off any straying branches and think I got most of them...

Anything that was really tight, we have felled trees to open up...so noone should have to shunt all the time,
I reckon I could drive the whole site with probably less than 1/2 dozen shunts in the chevy!!

I havent driven this site in the wet though...that is gonna make it whole lot more interesting and difficult 8)

To give an idea of scale, the site is about 22acres, we have put tracks through approx 1/2 of it so far, so loads and loads more to come...or to make yourselves!

Key to map (well sort of map!!)
1.Gentle incline which loads of collapsed rabbit warrens at the bottom, goes up the hill then round some trees and back down to the bottom, 2 ways out, the one on the right steeper and bit tighter.Made this on thursday...
2. Fairly easy run up the hill between the trees coming out on the top access track, made this one on thursday...this will be our main access to the lower part of the site
3. bit steeper climb that winds up though the trees...a few tricky bits to get you thinking,first driven by badboy b4 his diff went for a burton when this track was cut on the working day..
4. nice climb up through the woods. joining up with track3, a few technical bits to keep it interesting, first driven by Gibbo when it was cut on the workday..
5. Steeper still climb with some nice technical bits to fink about, first driven by gibbo on the workday when it was cut...
6.Undriven as yet...this is a nasty one, steep, sideslopes, treestumps to climb and huge roots and finally when you think you are up the hill...more stumps and root holes on the last bit of the hill, built by matt and I on thursday...nasty
7. KRUSHER'S REVENGE! A good one this, starts off with a nice sideslope and then a pretty steep climb made more interesting by big old tree roots to get over...built on the workday and first driven by Krusher on road tyres??? I dont know how??
Will be near impossible in the wet!!FIRST CLIMB TO BE NAMED BY A MEMBER!!
8. Spiteful little cut through that i made today, tree stumps, roots, sideslopes...a very spitefull one...
9. 2 black climbs down the hill from 8, steep technical and fun...made em today and drove em with the chevy...the one on the left in the picture will be quite tight to get a lwb out of onto the bottom track 22...sports will be cool though!
10. Demon cut through that I made today..holes, treetrunks, stumps to get over and its on a 3/4 side slope...not driven yet...will be a toughy!
11.The axle twisting stump garden...as seen in some of the pickies, for some flextastic fun...
12. Tree stump cut through...difficult little one this...built it today...
13. Nice sedate route around gentle slopes at bottom of other side of valley..cant go further up this side as is the landowners game forest...
14. Greg n matts motorway...wide cleared route for easy access to bottom of the site...for extraction purposes!
15. Clearings...might be good for parking areas..
16. OUT OF BOUNDS...this area has badger sets that the landowner doesnt want disturbed
17. Cant find this one the pickie...d'oh screwed up!Next new route will be 17, and I must learn to count!
18. Main access route to top of hill
19. Paddock with a big hairy bull in it....not ours to use...even though he seemed interested in Krushers RED sport!
20. Blue route...emergency access, normal access to lower site through route 2
21.Windy access route through bottom of valley,
22. Access route to black runs, interesting descent to begin, or come through the stump garden, the choice is yours...
23. The big bomb hole...through interesting routes through this to flex out your truck
24. Smaller bomb hole...where Krusher got stuck and I bust my rear bumper!

NEW STUFF TODAY!!!

25. Nice windy climb through the trees, pretty steep in places..comes out on the top track
26. Good steep climb, 2 routes up, one over roots and trees, the other over loose dirt
27. Slidey side slope, into the bottom of tracks of 26..

Well there you have it so far...first meet here is 13th sept...get your name down...its gonna be cooool 8)

I am aiming to get a few more tracks in between tracks 5 and 6 before then,
but the idea of the 13th is to drive the stuff thats been done already to start, then go where you want and make your own climbs...
I will be there with a chainsaw clearing stuff as you go...you can even name YOUR OWN routes!!

Will be wicked...look forwards to seeing you all...

Laters

Gregster
Last edited by gregster on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: SE Offroad site...

Postby Roo on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Greg

Think the work you and the team are doing down there is great, well done you ALL :dance:

May I just ask please are you planning on holding a FOG meet there like a weekend do :dance: , as it LQQKS a great site Matey, and if so will there be camping and toilets there please :wink:

Sorry :oops: just wondered like us females do :wink: :lol:
Cheers :D

'''I was told.. If you don't ask ...you don't get'' :wink:
Kind Regards Image

My tyres are larger than my IQ!

Member's Rides.. Gracie May
Comments on Gracie May
Roo
Cruella Deville hellooo doggies

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Vehicle Name: Gracie May
Modifications: ............3"Lift :O)
.........C.B +5ft Aerial..
....Sports Steering Wheel..
.........Snorkel :O)
Region: Mid Wales

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 am

Roo wrote:Hi Greg

Think the work you and the team are doing down there is great, well done you ALL :dance:

May I just ask please are you planning on holding a FOG meet there like a weekend do :dance: , as it LQQKS a great site Matey, and if so will there be camping and toilets there please :wink:

Sorry :oops: just wondered like us females do :wink: :lol:
Cheers :D

'''I was told.. If you don't ask ...you don't get'' :wink:

Thanks Roo...

I will be organising some weekenders down here, but need to get the site more finished and a couple of day events under my belt to keep the landowner sweet first.
Have been looking into toilets and stuff...just have to watch the budget at the moment...I will loose money on a day event if not enough people come, and I cant afford to do that at the mo for a weekend event, with more extra costs for the site and hire of facilities... :shock:

All being well I should be able to do a weekender within the next few months as quite a few people have expressed an interest in coming down and camping...

Camping arrangements will depend on whether people are using tents or caravans....if its tents I can get some areas cleared in the woods....but caravans wont get in there...so would have to be in a nearby field at the top of the valley.....tents in the woods would be cool though! 8)
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Roo on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 am

Thanks for that Greg :D
Sounds like it could be a great weekend :dance:

I'd really like to come down with Gracie May :dance: Camping no problem :D but only l if there is toilets available :D ... I'm Sorry.. but I'm not going to be a bear in the woods :wink:

Hope it works out Matey :dance:

Will watch with interest :D

Cheers :dance:
Kind Regards Image

My tyres are larger than my IQ!

Member's Rides.. Gracie May
Comments on Gracie May
Roo

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Vehicle Name: Gracie May
Modifications: ............3"Lift :O)
.........C.B +5ft Aerial..
....Sports Steering Wheel..
.........Snorkel :O)
Region: Mid Wales

Postby mid77 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

That looks like a lot of fun :dance:

And Roo, couple of good camping tips right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsaCuGFy9M, and check out Essential Camping Item #7 which should solve all your amenities requirements :wink:
mid77
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Modifications: Stock
Region: International

Re: SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout

Postby gregster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah its great fun...and should be a right laugh if we can pull off some weekenders....

...so long as the girls dont spoil all the fun being "sensible".. :lol:

Proper toilets...I dunno...
I bet they will want us to tarmac all of the tracks next...
and move the site nearer to the shops...
and provide "special size" parking spaces for em in the clearings... :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby gregster on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Hiya

Went up the site today with Sal and Roma...and we managed to cut some more trails/climbs in between the rain!

We got soaked...I broke both chainsaws...(fixed em now though!)...we got more soaked...had lunch...wet sandwiches in the rain...and then got further wetting, until the sun came out about an hour before we left!!!

It gets pretty "interesting" there in the wet...
Actually got wheelspin in the chevybravafing in the axletwisting stump garden!!...its getting slippey 8) 8) 8)

Check out the map at the top of this thread as I've updated it with the new trails!!!....

and they aint been driven yet, so someones in for some fun...

the ones that connect to the top track are interesting but not too tough....

the ones off the stumpgarden are more CHALLENGING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laters

Gregster

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby gregster on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Wotcha Foggers...some new stuff on the map of our offroad site....in red down the bottom of the list!

1.Gentle incline which loads of collapsed rabbit warrens at the bottom, goes up the hill then round some trees and back down to the bottom, 2 ways out, the one on the right steeper and bit tighter.Made this on thursday...
2. Fairly easy run up the hill between the trees coming out on the top access track, made this one on thursday...this will be our main access to the lower part of the site
3. bit steeper climb that winds up though the trees...a few tricky bits to get you thinking,first driven by badboy b4 his diff went for a burton when this track was cut on the working day..
4. nice climb up through the woods. joining up with track3, a few technical bits to keep it interesting, first driven by Gibbo when it was cut on the workday..
5. Steeper still climb with some nice technical bits to fink about, first driven by gibbo on the workday when it was cut...
6.Undriven as yet...this is a nasty one, steep, sideslopes, treestumps to climb and huge roots and finally when you think you are up the hill...more stumps and root holes on the last bit of the hill, built by matt and I on thursday...nasty
7. KRUSHER'S REVENGE! A good one this, starts off with a nice sideslope and then a pretty steep climb made more interesting by big old tree roots to get over...built on the workday and first driven by Krusher on road tyres??? I dont know how??
8. Spiteful little cut through that i made today, tree stumps, roots, sideslopes...a very spitefull one...
9. 2 black climbs down the hill from 8, steep technical and fun...made em today and drove em with the chevy...the one on the left in the picture will be quite tight to get a lwb out of onto the bottom track 22...sports will be cool though!
10. Demon cut through that I made today..holes, treetrunks, stumps to get over and its on a 3/4 side slope...not driven yet...will be a toughy!
11.The axle twisting stump garden...as seen in some of the pickies, for some flextastic fun...
13. Nice sedate route around gentle slopes at bottom of other side of valley..cant go further up this side as is the landowners game forest...
14. Greg n matts motorway...wide cleared route for easy access to bottom of the site...for extraction purposes!
16. OUT OF BOUNDS...this area has badger sets that the landowner doesnt want disturbed
17. Cant find this one the pickie...d'oh screwed up!Next new route will be 17, and I must learn to count!
19. Paddock with a big hairy bull in it....not ours to use...even though he seemed interested in Krushers RED sport!
22. Access route to black runs, interesting descent to begin, or come through the stump garden, the choice is yours...
23. The big bomb hole...through interesting routes through this to flex out your truck
25. Nice windy climb through the trees, pretty steep in places..comes out on the top track
26. Good steep climb, 2 routes up, one over roots and trees, the other over loose dirt

New stuff...update...

28. New climb put in at the last picnic..pretty steep and tightens up at the top...will be fun in the wet!
29. Another new climb from the last meet...did have a demon sideslope at the top, but this is now optional as Pedro and I chopped through the top of it..
30. New climb put in one evening by pedro and me...steep, holey and v notch through tree root hole and the top...and some roots thrown in for good measure...
31. Another new climb that Pedro and I put in...steep rutted up and logs laying on it for more fun...side slope at the top to finish!
32. Side slope cut through to the crest of Krushers revenge...for the brave only!
33. New bomb hole I found...now got some tracks cut through it!!
34. New access track from 1/2 way along the bottom section of Krushers revenge, that accesses the new tracks and the end of the site...put in at the last meet with gibbo lending a hand...
35. Demon sideslope...watch out for the roots though as they will make it even more sideslopey!!
36. New access track out of the new climbs built at the last meet...know you can exit these climbs to the upper approach of Krushers revenge without getting lost...and having to push trees over with you chevy!! new track put in by pedro and I one evening...

So a bit more new stuff to add to the map kind of thing...

Workday in just over a week so will be loads more to add then...PLUS..We might have a machine there to dig some holes!!

Getting good now...loads more to do though!!

Laters and see ya soon...

Gregster

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Re: SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED!

Postby Retro Pedro on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Watcha Greg
Puts it in perspective seeing the updated map.
I know getting a machine in is in the future plans but what's in the noddin for obstacles etc for the flat area along the top?
Retro Pedro
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Grandads Tractor
Modifications: A few suspension modifications to assist with ground clearance and fitting of bigger tyres.

Postby gregster on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Retro Pedro wrote:Watcha Greg
Puts it in perspective seeing the updated map.
I know getting a machine in is in the future plans but what's in the noddin for obstacles etc for the flat area along the top?

With a bit of luck we might have a machine for 1/2 day at the workday in just over a week... :dance:

The plan is to dig up the tracks up top with some holes and crossaxles to make them interesting in their own right...
Would be good to do some big obstacles up there, but I am thinking of time...would be better to use the time to get the max done sooner than just digging one or 2 big obstacles I think...

We should have some rain before next weekend...which will make it much much more interesting!!

Then we will have an idea how tough its gonna be, dont want to go crazy with a machine and render the whole site undriveable when wet!

We can then plan the sites for the big obstacles, preferably parallel to the other tracks, so they are optional, and build them at a later date...

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby gregster on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Went up the woods again today to kill a few hours with Matt...
Made a new climb which is demon...steep...logs to climb over....loose surface...37 on the map...
We also made some new trails in the bomb hole I found yesterday...there is a really naught V notch bit now, where you have to drive up a huge tree root on one side and a bank on the other...gonna be tricky...got bitten by loads of brambles so you guys dont have to!! Martyr or wot eh!! 38 on the map!..

Used loads of petrol as the fuel return line pulled off in the engine bay...irrigated the woods with unleaded...thought the smell was the chainsaws in the back!!
Lucky it didnt catch fire!! Must have done 5 gallons onto the ground...not good!!

Anyway...updated map for you again...

28. New climb put in at the last picnic..pretty steep and tightens up at the top...will be fun in the wet!
29. Another new climb from the last meet...did have a demon sideslope at the top, but this is now optional as Pedro and I chopped through the top of it..
30. New climb put in one evening by pedro and me...steep, holey and v notch through tree root hole and the top...and some roots thrown in for good measure...
31. Another new climb that Pedro and I put in...steep rutted up and logs laying on it for more fun...side slope at the top to finish!
32. Side slope cut through to the crest of Krushers revenge...for the brave only!
33. New bomb hole I found...now got some tracks cut through it!!
34. New access track from 1/2 way along the bottom section of Krushers revenge, that accesses the new tracks and the end of the site...put in at the last meet with gibbo lending a hand...
35. Demon sideslope...watch out for the roots though as they will make it even more sideslopey!!
36. New access track out of the new climbs built at the last meet...know you can exit these climbs to the upper approach of Krushers revenge without getting lost...and having to push trees over with you chevy!! new track put in by pedro and I one evening...

NEW STUFF TODAY!!!
37. New climb which is demon...steep...logs to climb over....loose surface...built by Matt and me...
38. The naughty V notch...and new tracks to the rhs of the new bomb holes...

So a bit more new stuff to add to the map kind of thing...

Workday in just over a week so will be loads more to add then...PLUS..We might have a machine there to dig some holes!!

Getting good now...loads more to do though!!

Laters and see ya soon...

Gregster

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Krusher on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Sounds great Greg, cant wait to get down there next week and get some more done.

I feel that we need some more member suggested names for some of the routes. :wink: :wink: 8) :D
Ramsgate, Kent
Never Imitated Often Battered
Krusher
I used to have a little pinky

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: STRIDENT
Modifications: +2" suspension lift and torsion bar wind up
Maletester Kaimen MT's
CB, LED daytime runners
FOG chrome bullbar
stainless mangled side steps
Air box with room for a goldfish

Postby gregster on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Krusher wrote:Sounds great Greg, cant wait to get down there next week and get some more done.

I feel that we need some more member suggested names for some of the routes. :wink: :wink: 8) :D

Good plan matey....need names guys for stuff....

We could name the hills after the drivers who got stuck on them....but then everything would be called Badboy or Paul :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonna do a better map...something a bit more to scale (ish) as this one is getting confusing now as running out of gaps for new tracks!

Maybe I will print some of the new version off for the next picnic and we can then all decide on them and scribble them on the maps...

but any suggestions are welcome (other than the Badboy buster, badboy's sign feller, badboys tree, badboys crossaxled hill,.....etc etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol: )

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Krusher on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 am

I hope your map drawing skills are up to scratch now Greg coz you got alot of additions to make now... :D :D
Ramsgate, Kent
Krusher

Maletester Kaimen MT's
CB, LED daytime runners
FOG chrome bullbar

Postby gregster on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 am

A new map is deffo needed as loads of new stuff thats not on the old one....

However, I reckon is gonna be better to leave till after the digger weekend so I can add on all the new obstacles and kinda grade stuff in order of difficulty depending on how tough they then are...

Would be a good idea if you guys who know the site could come up with some ideas for names for the hills...will make it easier to find you all when you get on the cb when you are stuck!!!

So come on....names please for the stuff thats all ready there...getting stuck moments would be good...so jim for the one you done your sill on, kel for the one you ran out of diesel on, 2much for the old final climb (now lacking your special parking space :( ) etc etc...

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby Krusher on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 am

How about the run dry run for mine then :lol: :lol:
Ramsgate, Kent
Krusher

Maletester Kaimen MT's
CB, LED daytime runners
FOG chrome bullbar

Postby Wilberforce on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

gregster wrote:A new map is deffo needed as loads of new stuff thats not on the old one....

However, I reckon is gonna be better to leave till after the digger weekend so I can add on all the new obstacles and kinda grade stuff in order of difficulty depending on how tough they then are...

Would be a good idea if you guys who know the site could come up with some ideas for names for the hills...will make it easier to find you all when you get on the cb when you are stuck!!!

So come on....names please for the stuff thats all ready there...getting stuck moments would be good...so jim for the one you done your sill on, kel for the one you ran out of diesel on, 2much for the old final climb (now lacking your special parking space :( ) etc etc...

Well, in my case, I shall name that as "one last run" lol..
Jim...

South East Picnic site information

| Jessica - 2002 Isuzu Trooper Insignia LWB | 3.1 ltr hybrid conversion |
Wilberforce
The stick insect
The stick insect

Registration Year: 2002/51
Vehicle Name: Jessica
Region: North West

Re: SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED

Postby gregster on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 am

Wotcha guys.....

Went up the woods last weekend with Sally and the dog....and did some remapping.....and it was a proper mission....

This is what I have done so far....its not to scale in places but gives the general idea, will alter it more so its more accurate but needed to get it down on paper so I could see what was wrong....this aint as easy as it looks...we have opened so many tracks that all interconnect somewhere and mapping that out is a bleedin nightmare...

Anyway...the hills will all be numbered or named eventually...the green bits on the tracks are new monster axle twisters and the brown bits new holes from the 2 digger sessions we have done....

Its getting there guys...well done everyone for all your efforts....

Here you go.

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Re: SE Offroad site...with map (sort of) of layout.. UPDATED

Postby gregster on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 am

Breaking forum rules here, :oops: but this ones a bit bigger so hopefully will be more readable..... :wink:

Need more ideas for names for stuff...short and catchy please... :wink:

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery