// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Anyone from the chichester area?????????

Anyone from the chichester area?????????

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Anyone from the chichester area?????????

Postby Ch3f on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello all,

I found out today that i start my new job in chichester at a holiday park "Lakeside" on the 1st March, as most of u know especially melvin666 i am currently in spain been here for 3months and i am a south westerner from Dorset. The reason is when im back in england and at my new job if there is anybody about who would like to meet up and give me some suggestions on the best places to go in west, east sussex i would be greatful.

It would give me a chance to meet up with new FOG owners i havent met yet, if u want let me know who u are :)

thanks Darren
Ch3f
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Modifications: Driving a Renault Megane sadly, looking for a B-series 2.2DTi
Region: International

Re: Anyone from the chichester area?????????

Postby garethc976 on Tue May 26, 2009 9:05 am

Im over in Brighton, so not to far away.
2000 2.2 tdi limited LWB.
garethc976
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/X
Region: South East

Postby Ch3f on Wed May 27, 2009 6:28 pm

garethc976 wrote:Im over in Brighton, so not to far away.

Blimey, there is someone close by :lol: :lol: do you know of any laning in our area????? im on holiday from the 7th june for 10days would be up for a meet?? I am going off roading on Salisbury Plain again on the 7th june, with a couple of friends with frontys up for it? Darren
Ch3f

Modifications: Driving a Renault Megane sadly, looking for a B-series 2.2DTi
Region: International

Postby garethc976 on Wed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Hiya, im away on holiday tomorrow, and not back till the 7th, her in doors would not be impressed if I just ditched her at the front door to go play in the mud!!!!!! will try to arrange something at a later date.
2000 2.2 tdi limited LWB.
garethc976
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/X
Region: South East

Return to South East