// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - South East 4x4 Response Group

South East 4x4 Response Group

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

South East 4x4 Response Group

Postby PaulS on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 am

A few months ago there were a lot of people in Kent, and some in Sussex, interested in setting up a local group. As the last attempt seems to have failed, some of have got together to set up a South East England 4x4 Response group. This would mainly take members from Kent, Sussex and East London but would be open to members from neighbouring areas if they wanted to join.

So far most of the work has been done in Kent; we have had discussions with the Police and are hopefully likely to receive some recognition from them.

If you are interested in joining us, or finding out more, we have a discussion forum at http://www.southeast4x4response.org.uk Please come and register.

:)
Proud to be Response Member of:
[/color][/b] Image
1994 Frontera Sport in Flame Red 2.0i 8v
PaulS
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L
Modifications: 2" suspension lift, M/T Duelers, Midland Alan 78 Plus Multi CB radio, personalised dents and some rust here and there :)
Region: South East

Re: South East 4x4 Response Group

Postby PaulS on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:09 am

Looks like everything going ahead smoothly, and Im glad we can welcome few FOG local members! If anyone is interested in supporting us in any way, please feel free to click on logo below in my signature! Its free to join also!

Paul
Proud to be Response Member of:
[/color][/b] Image
1994 Frontera Sport in Flame Red 2.0i 8v
PaulS
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L
Modifications: 2" suspension lift, M/T Duelers, Midland Alan 78 Plus Multi CB radio, personalised dents and some rust here and there :)

Re: South East 4x4 Response Group

Postby Tiddles on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Are you open to members from the Henley on Thames area ?
What happens, happens. What doesn't happen is not meant to :)

A much in love and very happy kitty :dance:

If dyslexic like me then down load this http://www.iespell.com

Really improved my confidence when posting :)

Like good music then go here http://www.planetrock.co.uk/default.asp Click on listen now and enjoy :)
Tiddles
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1993/L
Modifications: 2" lift
Nice gripy tyres :)

Return to South East