// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Bit Quiet in Southwest

Bit Quiet in Southwest

Somerset to Hampshire

Weymouth Portsmouth Southampton Basingstoke Poole
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Bit Quiet in Southwest

Postby skywalker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Hiya gang,
This is not a critiscm, (I think i spelt that right!) but its gone a bit quiet regards to going out to play in these parts.
Anybody got any ideas? because it would be nice to put some faces to names and get a bit muddy.
Skywalker
skywalker
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1993/K
Modifications: Uprated Shock Absorbers,Calmini+2" lift shackles General Grabber AT2 Tyres ,CB Radio 3 replacement gearboxes so far and another recon one to go in !
Lots of stickers! and Scratches
Region: Southern England

Re: Bit Quiet in Southwest

Postby skywalker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Sorry meant Southern region. But you get what i mean!
Apologies to southwest foggers.
I will get my coat!
Skywalker :oops:
skywalker
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Registration Year: 1993/K
Modifications: Uprated Shock Absorbers,Calmini+2" lift shackles General Grabber AT2 Tyres ,CB Radio 3 replacement gearboxes so far and another recon one to go in !
Lots of stickers! and Scratches

Postby Red Oktober on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm

to be honest ....there are things happening ..but they are few and far between at the moment ..

the reason for this is partly the southern members seem to want to have one person to organize the events ..and the area reps for the southern areas appears to have other more important things on their minds ...so doesn't spend as much time on here as he could :evil: :evil:

this doesn't stop the other members from organizing their own events ..as i will be as soon as my truck is back on the road ...

if any of the members have any ideas for events ....then lets hear them :wink: :wink:
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby woodwizzard on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 am

Might be worth sticking your name down on the reserves list for the plains run in October, details in the southwest section.
woodwizzard
Ace Fella
Ace Fella

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y
Region: South West

Postby rangaKoo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:03 pm

I must apologise to any/all Southern FOG peeps for not organising something this year thus far... it was my intention to do a lot more but the reality of shift work and work in general got in the way amongst other stuff.

As rather nicely put by Red Oktober I've been rather pre-occupied with many problems and other things of late.

As such, I've passed on the mantel of Moderator for now. I've been the Southern Area rep for about 2 years now and it made the Southern Area a very busy place for quite some time. Unfortunately at this point in my life I do not have time to organise all of the events. But I will be working on more of that very shortly if time permits. But as RO said there is no reason why others can not organise things. ;)

I'd like to try and organise something during September/October. Going to need to find somewhere for the camping though, it'll be camping on private land with a quite a few 4x4's..

However, if I do plan anything I will be posting it on here.. :P

Si
www.4x4search.org - your 4x4 search engine. 100% human submitted and edited!
rangaKoo
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L
Modifications: Ahhh, now driving a 1989 Nissan Pathfinder that kicks ass!

Postby Andyf on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi Guys November the 9th core 4x4 chichester west sussex half price pay and play have a look at www.core4x4.co.uk
good site and only £10.00 all day every time i have been only my Frontera there loads of other makes
would be good to have some other foggers there
Andy
Andyf
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Registration Year: 1998/R
Vehicle Name: Green Machine
Modifications: set of insa turbo mud tyres, 2 inch lift, cb,

Return to Southern England