// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Greetings from the Fens

Greetings from the Fens

A Place to introduce yourself and say hello! - Please do not post questions here. If you are unsure of where to post a question, please post it in the General section and one of the FOG staff will move it to the correct place

Greetings from the Fens

Postby mikea2310 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 am

First time Fronty owner in deep dark Fenland.
Bought a 3.2 V6 SWB on a 54 plate with just 56k on clock, told the other half I NEEDED to have a 4x4 as I just miss having one on the drive, gave the line of probably going to have a bad winter :) Have had Discos, Rangies, Suzuki's, Mitsi's and a Great Wall Steed (cracking motor for what it costs new), so thought I would give the Fronty a try as always like the looks of the SWB version over the LWB. It is a second car so fuel not an issue as will be mainly used for dog carrying duties...
Few little issues such as weepy headlight washer and bumper needs adjusting but other than that I would say it pretty damn good condition for age...
Looking forward to picking a few brains on here, is anyone local to me? About 6 miles equidistant from Wisbech and March....
Cheers All

Mike
mikea2310

Model: 3.2 V6 Sport Olympus 3dr
Modifications: 54 plate 2004 - Not of drop down options :)
Region: East Anglia

Re: Greetings from the Fens

Postby hipo1024 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Hello and welcome to fog! I'm in Waterbeach so not a million miles away and brother is in Peterborough also not a million miles away either lol. Hope to see you around!

My 2.8 shorty - now sold, and comments here
My old dti - now sold

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"

This vehicle runs on 100% recycled dinosaurs
hipo1024
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Vehicle Name: Justifies Every Extra Part
Modifications: Daily drive: '55 jeep grand cherokee crd
3" Suspension lift
265/70/17 GG ATs
CB radio

Previous trucks:
2.8 lwb - sold
2.5 lwb - sold