// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Hi all!

Hi all!

A Place to introduce yourself and say hello! - Please do not post questions here. If you are unsure of where to post a question, please post it in the General section and one of the FOG staff will move it to the correct place

Hi all!

Postby Goauld on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

Let me say thank you for all on this forum, for the loads of good advice and technical knowledge what I could find here.
I'm a new owner, but already been in hell with my Fronty and you helped me climb back.
I bought my 2.2 petrol LWB (W reg.) in November, and already experienced quite a lot of problems with.
Since I have the car, replaced a head with a refurbished one because of HG issues, and got a major service including timing, oils, filters etc.
There are still a few things to sort out, but she is back on her wheels now. All the posts helped to keep the faith , during the long and pricey repairs.
I live in Preston Lancs. and as far as I know, there is a few members from the area?
I'm quite new in this forum, so please be patient with me, and forgive the grammar or spelling mistakes what I make, 'cos English isn't my first language.
Regards
Goauld
4WD
4WD

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Vehicle Name: Hulk
Region: North West

Return to New Members