// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Hello from the south coast

Hello from the south coast

A Place to introduce yourself and say hello! - Please do not post questions here. If you are unsure of where to post a question, please post it in the General section and one of the FOG staff will move it to the correct place

Hello from the south coast

Postby nicky on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi Nicky here.
I currently own a 3.2 V6 limited which I've had since new in 2001, absolutely love it, I use this one mostly for work, I'm a decorator and find the space great for all my kit. Although it is starting to cost me a bit of money now in repairs, but I still love it
I've owned 2 others before this one, my first was a 2.2 lwb and my second was a sport both of which had a very muddy life :thumbup:
I have no mechanical skills what so ever and rely mostly on my local garage to help me out.
so that's me, looking forward to talking to like minded people on here who understand the love of fronteras (unlike my other half) :lol:
see ya
nicky

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y
Region: South East

Re: Hello from the south coast

Postby Retro Pedro on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi and welcome Nicky.
Where do you go to get your motors' muddy? Apart from the lane from Alfriston to Firle, are there many lanes down near the South Downs?
Retro Pedro
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Grandads Tractor
Modifications: A few suspension modifications to assist with ground clearance and fitting of bigger tyres.
Region: South East

Return to New Members