// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - CALLING ALL FRONTY OWNERS>>>>

CALLING ALL FRONTY OWNERS>>>>

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

CALLING ALL FRONTY OWNERS>>>>

Postby Fil-H on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am

H all
last year I went to this event ( http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-even ... y-vauxhall ) and had a brilliant day out.

Someone has posted my old silver Fronty on the net and this can be seen here- ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/beaulieu_ ... Bhw-og3xBs ) .

last year I was the only fronty there so i'm hoping I can jimmy up some of you to come down to the New Forest for this year's event.
The event is held within the motor museum's grounds. I think It's £10 of which includes free entry to the museum and mono rail- Well that is what it was last year.

the area is picturesque and has various camping sites, b&b's etc. nearby just in case you might want to make a weekend of it. Oh and watch out for the wild pony's when you get close because there's loads of um everywhere.

Doesn't matter if your fronty is a show stopper or a work horse - all would be a welcomed sight. The more the merrier......Besides it would be great to put a face to forum signatures and do some tyre kicking ( general chin wagging about your truck and such)

So come on guys and lasses- make the effort , i'm sure you need the break

Sorry for not posting sooner - hope to see many of you there :wink: :wave:

Phil :)
3.2 v6 2002 black manual lwb in need of some tlc, but roadworthy!!! (currently at home)
3.2 v6 1999 premium blue lwb manual- just couldn't resist it !!! ( currently at home)
3.2 v6 2003 black manual lwb- a little poorly but gradually recovering |||( currently at home)
3.2 v6 2004 silver manual lwb - stunning condition and performance but sold because I missed my old black one so bought a black 3.2 instead! ( gone :0( )
2.2i 1995 black manual lwb (stupidly sold, sadly missed -but still alive ( gone :0( )
Fil-H
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Region: South West

Return to General Events