// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - July Black Country & Shropshire 4x4 meet Tues 5th @ 7.30pm

July Black Country & Shropshire 4x4 meet Tues 5th @ 7.30pm

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

July Black Country & Shropshire 4x4 meet Tues 5th @ 7.30pm

Postby Postfinder on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 am

July's meet is on Tues 5th @ 7.30pm, at The Royal Oak in Bobbington
Primarily Frontera's but owners of other marques welcome

Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?fti ... 8QOkw5XOBg
Click on the map to expand it

Address: Royal Oak, Halfpenny Green, Bobbington, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY7 5EJ
G.
Postfinder
Move the tree Postfinder is here

Modifications: The biggest hazard to my truck is Me.

"there is nothing wrong with getting a Sport airborne, bad things only happen when you land"!!

Re: July Black Country & Shropshire 4x4 meet Tues 5th @ 7.30

Postby colley on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Postfinder
Colley :drink:

If anyone is considering attending who has not been to this meet before it consists of the following.........................
# Drinking
# pub Meal
# Good banter
# Advise on your truck
# Getting stabbed with steak knives :shock: :lol: :lol:
# And the best bit of all, Taking the pisssssssss out of Graeme :lol: :lol: Only joking mate :oops:

I spoke with a few members at bobby's who said they would be interested in a attending so get your names down its a good night out :wink:

And Graeme i put my name down on the list for once instead of just turning up like everyone else does :wink: :lol:
colley
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/52
Modifications: #
# 2.5 lift
# 235/85/16 Kuhmo mud tyres
# Custom made winch bumper and winch fitted
# Safari snorkel
# roof tent
Region: Midlands

Re: July Black Country & Shropshire 4x4 meet Tues 5th @ 7.30

Postby Alfie on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Postfinder
Colley :drink:
Alfie :D
Light travels faster than sound.This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Alfie
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2002/02
Vehicle Name: Dino
Modifications: 02 plate 2.2tdi as my daily drive. No mods I've given up playing in the mud
Region: Midlands

Return to General Events