// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Black Country & Shropshire meet, a few small changes

Black Country & Shropshire meet, a few small changes

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Black Country & Shropshire meet, a few small changes

Postby Postfinder on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 am

Back in October 08 I started the Black Country Meets primarily for local FOG members, and over the past few years its proven to be quite popular, seeing the numbers attending grow with regular attendance from members from The Black Country and Shropshire and as far away as Evesham.
As time passed we have seen the group change and evolve with members sadly leaving the forum (but not our group) for personal reasons, and also the addition of members with Toyota's, Land Rovers and Suzuki's etc.
So, as well as the meet being advertised on here , it will now be open and advertised to other to people from other groups and forums, as a meet for anyone who has an interest in 4x4's and Green Laning.
As this is no longer a FOG specific event, it will now appear under general events.
G.
Postfinder
Move the tree Postfinder is here

Modifications: The biggest hazard to my truck is Me.

"there is nothing wrong with getting a Sport airborne, bad things only happen when you land"!!

Return to General Events