// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - help needed badly

help needed badly

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

help needed badly

Postby **ROB** on Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:07 pm

hi guys hope i post this in the right place :lol: anyway myself and my daughter are members of HAPPA (horse and ponies protection association) i think you'll have heard of them, what it is is that they are struggling to make ends meet at the moment trying to help, feed, nurse and rehome mistreated and ill horses and ponies, i want to organise a run, meet or something along the lines to raise money for them. I spoke to one of the owners on sunday and mentioned the site and that i'd try and arouse some of us to rally round and raise some funds, in return they would mention us in thier spring newsletter and try and get the site some media coverage, in other words good PR for them and us, if anyone could help me organise a fundraising event it would be very much apprieciated cheers Rob
**ROB**
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Registration Year: 1993/K
Vehicle Name: THE HULK
Modifications: 3.1TD CITATION TROOPER
Standard apart from BF Goodrich A/T's
Region: North West

Postby I Live For FOG on Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:55 am

dont forget a site that needs money to keep going as well we are always happy to help anyone

but we have to pay for bandwidth its our hay and straw

And our intake has well gone up

So dont forget the FOG Site we need donations :D :
A legend in my own mind
I Live For FOG
my other car is a broken down frontera,
my other car is a broken down frontera,

Modifications: A legend in my own mind

Return to General Events