// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - ASTON CANTLOW Meet Photographs etc

ASTON CANTLOW Meet Photographs etc

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Postby dazliss on Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:38 pm

at least you struggled through adversaty to make it through the bomb hole 8)
dazliss
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Postby Red Oktober on Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 pm

dazliss wrote:at least you struggled through adversaty to make it through the bomb hole 8)

want to see pics/vid of you in that bomb hole Daz :D :D :D

got to test them new boots m8 :lol: :lol:

C
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby dazliss on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:03 pm

well hopefully the 15th will be the day. Just have to wait till the missus aint looking :wink:

Video and pics will be added as soon as poss after cuz the weekend after I am off to france
dazliss

Postby gotafrontera on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:33 pm

muddycarl wrote:You did fandabidosi out there luke
good luck at court m8

C

thanks m8.
its looking good at the mo as i just receved a letter with the officers statment in it.

looking at what he has said he just followed me and looked at his speedo to get a reading. he didnt even have his camera on by the looks of it.

also this statment is more a fill in the blanks kind of thing and there are two entries that are ment to be statments or replyes by me. he has written in that at one point i admitted "i was going for it" and in another "i just had a bit of a dabble up there"

funny how at the time i declined to make a statment and after he red me my rights my words to him where "thers is nothing i can say to that"

so might be lookin up.

anyway im thred hogging at the mo lol.

hope you all have a good second run on the 15th
2L SWB 2" lift 31/10.5/15 MT's 12000lbs Winch
gotafrontera
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Region: Midlands

Previous

Return to General Events