// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Abingdon 4x4 Festival 29-30th Sept

Abingdon 4x4 Festival 29-30th Sept

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Abingdon 4x4 Festival 29-30th Sept

Postby Frontera Administrator on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:24 pm

Just recieved the following invite, anyone interested in going..

Hi Guys.

Just brousing round the club sites and noticed you don't have the Abingdon 4x4 festival down on your events list. Hope this doesn't mean your clubs not coming this year. We nead all the suport we can get, and you guys are some of the best.
I've added some links to the bottom for you to check us out and what we do, Just incase roles have changed or the like, and updates are wanted, sure has this end. We've managed to get all sorts of people involved as you'll see from the Ab Site.
Well if there is anything I can help with, questions to answer, special arangements for your club, forms or even directions to the site or nearest chippy, don't hessitate to get me,

Ciao 4 Now
Stevey

http://www.phoenixlandroverclub.com/

http://www.abingdon4x4festival.com/

http://www.airambulancetvac.org/

Price

Its £55- for a full weekend camping and off roading, That's Friday and Saturday nights camp, Saturday and Sunday off roading. Plus all the other stuff.

It's £25 for one days show entry and off roading

Then £25 weekend camp only

And £10 day entry for the show.

I strongly recommend the weekend camp, as once the course closes Saturday night we have the Charity auction, this is more like a comedy show and not to be missed, followed by the disco.

If you can let me know roughly how many you will be (not now but a few days before the event would be nice) then I will make sure you get a big enough pitch for the club.
Frontera Administrator
frontera God
frontera God

Region: International

Postby Trugga on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:48 am

I'll be there - as a Marshal on the Off Road course :D

Lawrence
Trugga
Da Prof!
Da Prof!

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L