// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Green laning around hull

Green laning around hull

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Green laning around hull

Postby woodbeast on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi guys, been registered a while now but sold my original rs dti, just naught another swb dti and I'm looking to go laning around the hull area, can anyone recommend any or let me know when there are any local events. Thanks, James.
woodbeast
4WD
4WD

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2003/53
Region: North East

Re: Green laning around hull

Postby BoxCleva on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 pm

robbie is up that end of the world, might be worth PM'ing him if he doesnt see this post
BoxCleva
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Location: North Wales, not to far from the Wayfarer- Between Wrexham and Oswestry
Vehicle Name: sack o sheet
Modifications: Beemer e46
Region: North West

Re: Green laning around hull

Postby carlisletiger on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

BoxCleva wrote:robbie is up that end of the world, might be worth PM'ing him if he doesnt see this post

you mean robbie the diesel guru ? he lives in newcastle lol . bloody hope you got satnav boxy lol.
green laning around hull ? well there is the land of green ginger ,not really suitable though. orchard park or bransholme around midnight on a saturday night ? cos they are both rough as f*** about that time lol.
seriously though why not get out on the road from wawne to skirlaugh , any of the dodgy roads along paull front . aldbrough, with ,hornsea way ,im sure you will find some little lanes to get yourself into
carlisletiger
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tiger
Modifications: hull city furry dice , head skimmed , timing belt , EGR blanked, graphite grey Terrano alloys ,graphite grey nudge bar , 2" coil spacers , side decals removed , new rear crank seal , new clutch , new vac pipes
Region: North West

Return to Greenlaning Fording