// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - wetroads.co.uk

wetroads.co.uk

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: wetroads.co.uk

Postby frontlee3 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:50 pm

:?: have you got diff breathers done on yours :think:
must get it mucky
frontlee3
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/Y
Vehicle Name: blue beast
Modifications: a bar with chrome spots inc halos , alloy side steps, trooper hd springs fitted and 6 turns on the front torsion bars, dash wired rad fan switch
Region: Midlands

Postby AskDean on Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 pm

diff breathers!!!!! if they are not still clogged with dirt from the dunking in the clay pit ill be surprised as i haven't cleaned any unless you count driving inn the sea lol
AskDean
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/51
Vehicle Name: The Big Black Beasty
Modifications: LWB Unlimited 3.2 V6, Cloth , +3 Lift spring, rough country nitro +2 shocks, cat back stainless steel exhaust, AT's, 135w led spots, twin pump fed air horns, Sony 1400w explod sub, Solar and LPG converted, fridge in the back, a leggy blonde in the passenger seat and little old me at the wheel.

Postby carlisletiger on Tue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

just done my first ford ,thanks to that site . did barrow mill in cumbria. only 2 ft deep but i got the bug for it now. its only 2 mins from my house as well. looking at doing the jubilee crossing at appleby next. hmmm ,how do you fit a snorkel? at least if i get stuck and have to swim the river eden goes through my village :P
carlisletiger
frontera God
frontera God

Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tiger
Modifications: hull city furry dice , head skimmed , timing belt , EGR blanked, graphite grey Terrano alloys ,graphite grey nudge bar , 2" coil spacers , side decals removed , new rear crank seal , new clutch , new vac pipes
Region: North West

Postby AskDean on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm

i tried watery lane i am sorry i couldnt wait lol

but if your free later can give it another go lol
AskDean
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Modifications: LWB Unlimited 3.2 V6, Cloth , +3 Lift spring, rough country nitro +2 shocks, cat back stainless steel exhaust, AT's, 135w led spots, twin pump fed air horns, Sony 1400w explod sub, Solar and LPG converted, fridge in the back, a leggy blonde in the passenger seat and little old me at the wheel.

Postby frontlee3 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 pm

i should have took my truck on holiday really this week with the rain about a dozen caravans got flooded on the site in brid dont know how to uplaod pics or i would have :? and the only one i have of my truck into my profile
must get it mucky
frontlee3
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Modifications: a bar with chrome spots inc halos , alloy side steps, trooper hd springs fitted and 6 turns on the front torsion bars, dash wired rad fan switch

Postby frontlee3 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm

heres hagworthinghams ford
must get it mucky
frontlee3
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby AskDean on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm

its no watery lane but it will get your tires wet lol
AskDean
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Postby frontlee3 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 pm

been told the day after it rains can get to 10" 12" deep i can remember going through it a few years back was quite deep then been told theres another one close by but i aint going to get the van and trailer through it so im told while im out looking lol
must get it mucky
frontlee3
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Previous

Return to Greenlaning Fording