// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - greenlanes in yorkshire?

greenlanes in yorkshire?

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

greenlanes in yorkshire?

Postby Fallguy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm

hi all, im going to be staying near malton in yorkshire from 15 july for a week as part of my annual touring holiday, is there any non damaging greenlanes / farm tracks in the area where we could offroad ? i say non damaging as fronty has to tow us all back home and i dont want my shiny paintwork scratched :lol: :lol:
99 lwb 2.2 dti - sold, now 03 2.2dti lwb olympus
Fallguy
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: olympus
Modifications: monroe 4x4 adventure shocks, m.a.d. rear inner towing coils gaining a 30mm lift, front torsion lift, tints, optima redtop, jvc ice, thule bars, rectangular spotties on soft a bar, factory fogs replaced with microline lights, raised breathers, towing an 06 abbey gts vogue 517.
Region: Northern Ireland

Re: greenlanes in yorkshire?

Postby Fallguy on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

anyone? :|
99 lwb 2.2 dti - sold, now 03 2.2dti lwb olympus
Fallguy
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: olympus
Modifications: monroe 4x4 adventure shocks, m.a.d. rear inner towing coils gaining a 30mm lift, front torsion lift, tints, optima redtop, jvc ice, thule bars, rectangular spotties on soft a bar, factory fogs replaced with microline lights, raised breathers, towing an 06 abbey gts vogue 517.
Region: Northern Ireland

Re: greenlanes in yorkshire?

Postby john (smifffy) on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

have a look on the Yorkshire C.C map an see if you could find your own routes
it would be more fun an satisfying

http://maps.northyorks.gov.uk/connect/? ... _and_About
cheers

john (smifffy)
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N