// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Christmas laning

Christmas laning

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Christmas laning

Postby big red fronty on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:48 pm

me and a couple of other members are doing a laning trip this wednesday if anyone interested. we will either be doing strata (as bet its very wet there at mo :lol: ) or going down towards wayfarers and doing a few lanes down there.
if anyone fancies a day laning, and abit of fun, let me know and can arrange a meeting point. :dance:
big red fronty
My Other Car is a Cake
My Other Car is a Cake

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Region: Midlands

Re: Christmas laning

Postby BoxCleva on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

big red fronty wrote:me and a couple of other members are doing a laning trip this wednesday if anyone interested. we will either be doing strata (as bet its very wet there at mo :lol: ) or going down towards wayfarers and doing a few lanes down there.
if anyone fancies a day laning, and abit of fun, let me know and can arrange a meeting point. :dance:

Assuming my truck behaves I am would be up for a Wayfarer area bit of laning :D
BoxCleva
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Location: North Wales, not to far from the Wayfarer- Between Wrexham and Oswestry
Vehicle Name: sack o sheet
Modifications: Beemer e46
Region: North West

Re: Christmas laning

Postby Road Hog on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh bugger if I had seen this earlier I would have been up for it :oh yer: hey ho takes a long time to trawl for new posts when there is no search function :twisted: have a good day guys
Road Hog
Forum Wino
Forum Wino

Region: International

Re: 1.14-1

Postby BoxCleva on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Plz delete
BoxCleva
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Location: North Wales, not to far from the Wayfarer- Between Wrexham and Oswestry
Vehicle Name: sack o sheet
Modifications: Beemer e46
Region: North West

Return to Greenlaning Fording