// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - peaks laning

peaks laning

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

peaks laning

Postby ben_uk on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Everyone coming on the Peaks laning trip in a few weeks might want to ensure there trucks are fully legal because operation blackbrook is still in force.

I know a few people who have been stopped at the start and end of lanes, and there vehicles and details checked over.

might also be worth having some old rags and/or water to wipe lights, number plates, windows etc. after any particularly muddy lanes.

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/news/1269.html

i look forward to seeing everyone whos coming, in a few weeks! should be a great weekend! :D
ben_uk
4WD
4WD

Region: Midlands

Re: peaks laning

Postby Postfinder on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks for the Headsup Ben :wink:
Only 11 days to go :dance:
Has that clip arrived yet ?
Postfinder
Move the tree Postfinder is here

Modifications: The biggest hazard to my truck is Me.

"there is nothing wrong with getting a Sport airborne, bad things only happen when you land"!!

Re: peaks laning

Postby ben_uk on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

yes it arrived friday, many thanks mate!

i owe you a pint! :D
ben_uk
4WD
4WD

Region: Midlands

Return to Greenlaning Fording