// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Herts/West Essex Reccy assistance needed

Herts/West Essex Reccy assistance needed

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Herts/West Essex Reccy assistance needed

Postby BadBoy on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm looking for volunteers to assist on a reccy for an upcoming laning day in East Herts and West Essex (M11 corridor).
As this is a recon day, the volunteer must be prepared that some lanes may be quite scratchy, have good off road tyres, a CB, preferably some laning experience, and a good sense of direction.
The purpose is to check out lanes for suitability for both driver, and car, and I am looking at making several runs out to try and cover as many lanes as possible to plan the best route.
Each run should last no more than 3-4 hours, and all runs will be on Saturday and Sundays (avoiding all England matches :wink: )
Runs will start out from either Harlow or Bishops Stortford

If anyone can commit a few hours (or more) then can you please post your interest here with when you can help. If possible PM me your number so I can call you to discuss the days a little further with you.

This is not a list for the laning day. That will be posted soon

Thanks in advance

Paul
Traffic lights in London are just rough guidelines
BadBoy
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Modifications: Looks a bit like a Kia Sorento 2.5CRDi Titian remapped for 265bhp!
Region: South East

Re: Herts/West Essex Reccy assistance needed

Postby bobbinsjob on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 am

midweek days will be easier for me to do recces as weekends are few and far between mate
SIZE DOES MATTER!!
MEMBER 1728
1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER

Members Ride section for VIPER

Comments on VIPER here

GET YOUR CARTOON CAR HERE
bobbinsjob
Rev Limit Finder
Rev Limit Finder

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Viper
Modifications: Deep offset Steel modular wheels with 32/11.5/15 Kuhmo KL71 mud tyres
+2" Plasma body lift
Flipped ball-joints
+2" spring spacers
Custom built roof rack
Light bar
Modified Navara tubular rear bumper
Mental cammo paint job
Region: South East

Return to Greenlaning Fording