// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - A little lane near Derby

A little lane near Derby

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

A little lane near Derby

Postby craigderby on Sat May 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I've been and done my local lane this afternoon. It's just a short one, nothing tricky, just a few scratchy bushes. It must be 2 years since I last went down it, and it's not altered much apart from some of the ditches have been dug out.

I thought I might aswell test my camera mount out while I was there.

craigderby
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Region: Midlands

Re: A little lane near Derby

Postby horses45 on Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 pm

tell me more where or better still show me the way as i really need to try and find the lanes over carsington water way so i can try and sort a laning day starting or ending in matlock for coffee and butties :D
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool

East Midland Area Rep

Frontera owners stickers here forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=47071"
horses45
FOG BBQ Chef
FOG BBQ Chef

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: The Truck
Modifications: None :-(

Re: A little lane near Derby

Postby craigderby on Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm

I know them all mate. There's probably only a couple of lanes in Derbyshire that I haven't been on.

I'll PM you about it :wink:
craigderby
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Return to Greenlaning Fording