// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Dyfed Powys Police Relationship Building trip - Strata July

Dyfed Powys Police Relationship Building trip - Strata July

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Dyfed Powys Police Relationship Building trip - Strata July

Postby Trugga on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm

With continuing relationship exercises between GLASS and local Authorities, 3 Powys Police Officers accompanied 3 GLASS members for a patrol of a few lanes.

The above trip (in July 2009) was quiet regarding other traffic on the lanes, but a previous "sting" in June on the Strata Florida lane resulted in
a members of GLASS wrote:2 section 59's were issued to Land Rover drivers for driving down the river, and 2 general offences to bikers for no license, tax, insurance or other legalities.

This continuing initiative is involves GLASS, CRAG & Dyfed-Powys Police.

Personally, I feel it is about time something be done about the rogue element abusing our ancient network of lanes and I applaud and support the efforts of GLASS, CRAG & Dyfed-Powys Police and hope this can spread to other areas of concern.

Lawrence
Trugga
Da Prof!
Da Prof!

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L
Vehicle Name: Little Blue Bug
Modifications: # ARB Winch bumper
# Wireless operated Warn Winch
# Jackable rockslider sills
# Safety Devices roll cage
# Roof level tree bars
# Roof mounted waffle boards
# Underbody protection
# Smaller, higher fuel tank
# Buttock tuck with protectors
# Cobra Aqua4x4 competition seats
# 3-point harnesses
# Terratrip
# GTE digital dash
# Bonnet pins
# AVM manual front hubs
# FIA battery master switch
# Ally Chequerplate footwells
# De-Cat, straight thro' zorst
# 2" Lift, +2" Rough Country shocks
Region: Midlands

Re: Dyfed Powys Police Relationship Building trip - Strata July

Postby dazza on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am

wish they would do somethi,g about the idiots that use the lanes round our way, gets us all a bad name
If its clean your not having fun!!!!

UTRINQUE PARATUS
(Ready for anything)

Humber-Yorks 4x4 Response training team HY44

http://www.humber-yorks4x4response.org.uk
dazza
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Modifications: lpg
Region: North East