// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - I have joined a new group.........

I have joined a new group.........

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: I have joined a new group.........

Postby hipo1024 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Been following them on Facebook for a while now, since before they became all terrain UK and have albeit only once, met up with a few members for a laning day. Good bunch of people and well worth following!

My 2.8 shorty - now sold, and comments here
My old dti - now sold

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"

This vehicle runs on 100% recycled dinosaurs
hipo1024
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Vehicle Name: Justifies Every Extra Part
Modifications: Daily drive: '55 jeep grand cherokee crd
3" Suspension lift
265/70/17 GG ATs
CB radio

Previous trucks:
2.8 lwb - sold
2.5 lwb - sold