// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - a pay n play site in Nelson Lancshire

a pay n play site in Nelson Lancshire

new forum
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

a pay n play site in Nelson Lancshire

Postby rickbenford on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:38 am

hi all
well just had a decent day out with a friend at
" cattler fold farm " Nelson, Lancashire , 01282 615189

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?t=h&hl=en ... 10525&z=17

only forgot to remove rear mud flaps , so i am now missing one ( and the arch trim lol ) reversing down a 50degree hill . not the brightest thing i know , but now i know
for next time !! recovered the flap n trim so just need to put back on when the mood takes me !
so to the farm , its a decent size pay n play all day , no facilities tho :oops: .
£10 for the day , and if you are truly stuck the farmer will pull you out :D
quite a few bits where you think "theres no way in hell will i get down/up that " But you do it anyway :shock:
and some mud :P ( my friend the cherokee driver got stuck lol )
lots of groups use this site inc' motocrossers, i think red rose landrovers are there this weekend
well worth a play day if anyone interested
regerds to all
Rick " Gremlin "
quarry 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Road Hog on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved here from Gen Dis
Your first instincts are usually right
if it wont work get a bigger hammer
rickbenford
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.3 TD
Registration Year: 1994/M
Vehicle Name: the gremlin
Region: North West

Re: a pay n play site in Nelson Lancshire

Postby andysd1 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm