// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - woodlands 4x4 (near brands hatch ish )

woodlands 4x4 (near brands hatch ish )

new forum
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

woodlands 4x4 (near brands hatch ish )

Postby tommyvod1 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:56 am

Just went to my 1st pay and play at woodlands 4x4 in kemsing near sevenoaks kent,in my swb 20i 95,and she did great!!!!Only did white easy runs due to road tyres and bog std lift but she did it with ease,following discos and troopers everywhere she never stops amazing me!!!Has anyone else here been to woodlands 4x4? i saw a couple of other lwbs and sports. :D
2.0i Sport
93 L Reg
tommyvod1
4WD
4WD

Postby Red Oktober on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:17 am

glad you enjoyed yourself
yes the SWB fronty is almost unstoppable with the right tyres on and the right driver
wouldn't worry about a suspension lift just get some good M/T's (mud terrains) and you'll be able to put those discos to shame :D :lol:
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby tommyvod1 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:13 pm

Yeah have thought about a lift but its got good ground clearance anyway,I think some M/Ts would be great and look the part,thanks for your support.
2.0i Sport
93 L Reg
tommyvod1
4WD
4WD

Postby robv on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:11 pm

Where exactly is Woodlands 4x4? I'm only in Swanley and wouldn't mind having a play!
Frontera 2.2i Transglobe LWB - 1998 R reg.

I want to die in my sleep like my Grandad....

Not kicking and screaming like his passengers!
robv
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Postby 2much on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:43 pm

good to hear you enjoyed woodlands i have been quite a few times this year and enjoyed it loads!

i was there on sunday - silver 2.3td lwb, 3" lift and colway mt's. my fronty can do all the red runs now, would try some blacks but a little concerned about the damage - its my daily driver.

i did see swb fronty, is yours maroon colour? did have a scout around but whenever i saw it there was no one around.

anyway i try and go every month (sons football permitting), place a note on "events" section when your going next or PM me, we'll try and tie up, including robv.

woodlands have a web site for those looking for the location;
http://www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net/page2.html
2much
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Modifications: 2much!
Region: South East

Postby tommyvod1 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:54 am

Yeah mines the maroon/burgundy coloured one,i went round white a few times as bit worried id get stuck,I saw your silver lwb with M/Ts,was a couple of cars behind you at some point then you disappeared down a red....it was my 1st time there,and will def be back in march!!!!
2.0i Sport
93 L Reg
tommyvod1
4WD
4WD

Postby 2much on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:39 pm

look forward to meeting up, see you in march....
2much
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Modifications: 2much!
Region: South East

Return to Offroad Venues