// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - November Meet

November Meet

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: November Meet

Postby perfectprincess on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 pm

andysd1 wrote:what a great afternoon, for me travelling down there it was just as good as going, as i had a nice bloke as a co-driver, cheers ste,
better than siting in front of the tv, or worrying about a wheel bearing, or an exhaust falling of or money coming in, only joking lads, but you missed out on a good meet,

and bobby i wont do that in public only behind close doors, so next time close the door on your way in, :lol:

Andi
none of the above applied to me honest i suppose mine was embarrasment, i was called to a shout that got out of hand and got a bit of a kicking, ended with a broken bone in my inner ear causing balance problems and a nice black eye so didnt realy want to turn up like that!!!!!!!! so apologise for not turning up :cry:
perfectprincess xxxx just one of the girls
perfectprincess
Frontera Goddess
Frontera Goddess

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/51
Region: East Anglia

Postby Frontycustoms on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:32 pm

You are deffo excused PP.........hope u r ok n the person that did it got what they deserved.

Get well soon n we'll c ya at the next one :wink:

Mark
BIG BOYZ WITH BIGGER TOYZ

Man who walk around with hands in pockets feel cocky all day !!!!!!!!
Member 5876
Frontycustoms
Ben
Ben

Modifications: LEXUS IS200 SPORT
AERO KIT ON 18'S
PIONEER DOUBLE DIN TOUCH SCREEN
LED'S
ANGEL EYES
K&N
Region: North West