// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - whens the next meet near to derby

whens the next meet near to derby

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

whens the next meet near to derby

Postby stewandsue on Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:22 pm

hi does any one know when the next meet not far from derby will be please let me know thanks stu :lol:
stewandsue

Postby ANDY HUBBARD on Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 pm

And me too please-i'm in Chesterfield
ANDY HUBBARD
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Region: Midlands

Postby fuzion on Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:27 pm

Hi Andy.

How far are you from Matlock?

Check out this thread

Have a look at the most recent posts for dates etc :wink:
fuzion
Mole

Postby Apache-Andy on Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:27 pm

Also the annual meet coming up in april / may next year - always a good un :D
Apache-Andy
frontera God
frontera God

Postby ANDY HUBBARD on Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks guys, fusion i'm about 7 miles from Matlock and know the area your on about.Apache will keep an eye on the dates of the meet and note not to be on the rota at work,much appreciated. If firts aid cover is required at any of the events let me know and i'm willing to cover. :roll:
ANDY HUBBARD

Region: Midlands

Re: whens the next meet near to derby

Postby Turbochops on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:54 pm

stewandsue wrote:hi does any one know when the next meet not far from derby will be please let me know thanks stu :lol:

Your always more than welome to come and do some laneing with Andy and Myself in and around warwickshire. Try you luck at the fabled great alne ford.

Speaking of which, it should be perfectably driveable with the 'dry' (inverted commas) weather weve been having latley. I imagine it would be quite spookey going through it at night with the fog! :?
THE GREEN MACHINE 2.2 16V B Series RS Sport
Turbochops
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Region: International

Postby Red Oktober on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:15 pm

Turbochops wrote:
stewandsue wrote:hi does any one know when the next meet not far from derby will be please let me know thanks stu :lol:

Your always more than welome to come and do some laneing with Andy and Myself in and around warwickshire. Try you luck at the fabled great alne ford.

Speaking of which, it should be perfectably driveable with the 'dry' (inverted commas) weather weve been having latley. I imagine it would be quite spookey going through it at night with the fog! :?

you could allways try it james :idea:
then post the video
Red Oktober
Retired

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Region: South West

Postby sollihull on Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm

Turbochops wrote:

Depending on How knackered I am I might belt down to GA tomorrow afternoon !!

Andy,
Definatly look into the Quarry Meet .. We might even have a Suprise Guest appearance if He's allowed to play
sollihull
Retired

Return to Midlands events