// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - STAINBY MAY 08 PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

STAINBY MAY 08 PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

STAINBY MAY 08 PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Postby T5ER on Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Members of the forum, for those of you that are attending Stainby in May..

Due to un-for seen circumstances beyond control Muddypluka(Chris) and Montybigtruck(Debs) unfourtanatley wont be ablr to attend Stainby, I have spoken to them and to make sure the event goes ahead and we all have a great weekend I have taken the event on and will be running it instead of Chris. Some have you have allready paid in full and some have paid a deposit which i have replied to the pm`s. This thread is mainly for those who are paying in full on the Friday or Saturday when they arrive, If you could please come to me at Stainby to pay the money i would be very greatfull. I should hopefully be the first there on friday and will be around if you have any question or queries. If for some reason i cannot be found (not as though you can miss my trooper LOL) i will gladly pm my mobile number so you can contact me. My better half will be around probably pulling her hair out chasing after the kids, but you can also pay her and leave her your usernames so we know has paid.

Could those of you that are attending for definite and will be paying when you arrive please add your names to this thread it`s just so i can keep track, and also account for how many vehicles will be attending

Thankyou all in advance for being understanding and for your continued support

Wayne
T5ER
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/R
Modifications: MY NEW CAR CALLED HARDCORE 2.0 SPORT IN BURGUNDY, TROOPER HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS FITTED AT THE REAR,FULL SNORKEL,4 ROOF MOUNTED SPOT LIGHTS,REAR HARDTOP REMOVED,4 MINI SPOTS IN SPECIAL MOUNTING FITTED ON THE TOP OF THE TAILGATE,REAR ROLL BAR TURNED 180 DEGREE`S AND REFITTED,REAR SEATS REMOVED AND REAR BOOT CARPET, WHELLER STEEL WHEELS WITH 31x10.50x15" GREENWAY MACHO`S ALL LIGHTS REMOVED. THIS IS A PURE OFF ROAD TOY.

MY OTHER CAR

BLACKBEAST MODIFIED ISUZU TROOPER 3.2 V6
Region: Midlands

Re: STAINBY MAY 08 PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Postby weave67 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm

weave67
The family that is F.O.G
Long Live,Trusty Rusty
weave67
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot

Postby T5ER on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Thankyou Dave for adding your name, i forgot to add i think LOL due to the circumstances that we will not be having the comunial bbq but it will be back at the next event. I have all the paperwork for the insurance which has been sent off, if anybody needs to know anuthing please contact me

Wayne
T5ER

Modifications: MY NEW CAR CALLED HARDCORE 2.0 SPORT IN BURGUNDY, TROOPER HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS FITTED AT THE REAR,FULL SNORKEL,4 ROOF MOUNTED SPOT LIGHTS,REAR HARDTOP REMOVED,4 MINI SPOTS IN SPECIAL MOUNTING FITTED ON THE TOP OF THE TAILGATE,REAR ROLL BAR TURNED 180 DEGREE`S AND REFITTED,REAR SEATS REMOVED AND REAR BOOT CARPET, WHELLER STEEL WHEELS WITH 31x10.50x15" GREENWAY MACHO`S ALL LIGHTS REMOVED. THIS IS A PURE OFF ROAD TOY.

MY OTHER CAR

Postby T5ER on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Forgot to add though you are all welcome to bring your own bbq`s to the event
T5ER

MY OTHER CAR

Postby weave67 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 pm

wont be long now :D
The family that is F.O.G
Long Live,Trusty Rusty
weave67
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot

Postby T5ER on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

weave67 wrote:wont be long now :D

I know Dave i cant wait to be honest i will be bringing the new toy(HARDCORE) to try out to see what it is like aswell as old faithfull (BLACKBEAST) i cant believe how much time and energy it takes to organise a event but i am getting my head round it all
T5ER

MY OTHER CAR

Postby weave67 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 pm

me and my daughter are looking forward to this big time :D
The family that is F.O.G
Long Live,Trusty Rusty
weave67
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot

Postby T5ER on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:56 pm

weave67 wrote:me and my daughter are looking forward to this big time :D

LOL same here mt two want to go now and camp there untill the weekend, i have replied to your wanted ad`s bud :D
T5ER

MY OTHER CAR

Postby weave67 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:04 pm

sorted mate :D
The family that is F.O.G
Long Live,Trusty Rusty
weave67
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot
Sir Weave of Lamp-a-Lot

Postby T5ER on Thu May 08, 2008 1:46 pm

1 day to go, the weather is looking fantastic for the weekend, i have just about got my trucks sorted ready for the weekend. Just got some last minute wiring to do on the fronty and clean out the trooper and i am all set. I should hopefully be at the site around 12 ish if not before tomorow.
T5ER

MY OTHER CAR

Postby Sir-Doris on Thu May 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Missed this one, I am coming, paid already. Ta very muchly. Very much so looking forward to this. weather looks like its gonna be a cracker.
I also drink Port and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Me Truck

Sir-Doris
Sir Dong
Sir Dong

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: The Old Girl
Modifications: Blanked EGR Valve
265/75/16 Marix Lions
Pro-Comp Steering Stabiliser
Rough Country Shocks
+ 5" Suspension Lift
UCA Ball Joint Spacers + Low Profile Bump Stops
Stainless Extended Braided Brake Lines
1.5" Body Lift
CB
Lowered Front Diff Hangers
Grooved and Dimpled Front Brake Discs
Front and Rear Recovery Loops
Petrol Cap on a String
Secondary Air
Injection System Removed
Removed Front ARB

Soon to have 5.13:1 Diff's
Got the Diff's just need to fit em
Region: Mid Wales

Postby T5ER on Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 am

sir-doris wrote:Missed this one, I am coming, paid already. Ta very muchly. Very much so looking forward to this. weather looks like its gonna be a cracker.

Hi mate no worries, muddypluka handed over everything and the info who has paid so no worries there, look foward to meeting you amongst others

Regards
Wayne
T5ER

MY OTHER CAR

Return to Midlands events