// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Sunday 24th February 2008 - Monthly meet

Sunday 24th February 2008 - Monthly meet

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: Sunday 24th February 2008 - Monthly meet

Postby Road Hog on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 am

Sorry I missed the meet I was on 16 pills a day trying to get my sinuses unblocked.
Road Hog
Forum Wino
Forum Wino

Region: International

Re: Sunday 24th February 2008 - Monthly meet

Postby steve churm on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:30 am

Hi, all i really enjoyed the meeting and felt very welcome thank to all of you and a big thank you to Bobby and Chrissy,
Hope to make April 6th and 20th.
See you all soon
The Shiney One.
steve churm
4WD
4WD

Previous

Return to Midlands events